• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What Bucs Fans Are Saying

Jeremy Igo

Not to be rude but this isn't even a good joke anymore. Jags fans bring more heat than Panthers fans before and during a home game. We have so much work to do to protect BoA that we aren't in position to mock any other fan base. 

I'm not trying to kiss your ass, but because of you there is progress, and it's quickly proceeding.  Don't stop, dude.  Keep it up.  

• Pie 4

This is Jacksonville fifteen minutes before kickoff. And yes, those white things in the corners are sections of the stadium roped off. 

It was like BofA south in there 

Edit: sorry..  I was wrong.  That's 9 minutes before kickoff 

IMG_20150913_125320.jpg

Edited by uncfan888

Not to be rude but this isn't even a good joke anymore. Jags fans bring more heat than Panthers fans before and during a home game. We have so much work to do to protect BoA that we aren't in position to mock any other fan base. 

If I had to watch a pool full of huddlers in my home stadium I would be screaming too :)

• Pie 1

Scouting Report: Carolina Panthers

Good overall summary of team and season stats.

http://www.buccaneers.com/news/article-smith/Scouting-Report-Carolina-Panthers/524a4d06-089c-431d-8cb1-30e2034cff97

Carolina's defense ranks second in points allowed, seventh in total net yards allowed and fourth in rushing yards allowed, but it is some new faces who are leading the way for a crew that is trying to rank among the NFL's top 10 for the fourth straight year.

• Pie 4