• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

It's a Trap!

Jeremy Igo

Agree.

Plus with the bye coming next week it's easy to overlook Tampa, Winston actually looked good in Houston, his number may not show it but if there's any fan base that knows not to judge a QB's performance by the boxscore it's this one. Winston got the Cam treatment and was letdown by multiple drops by his WR's.

Missing Luke his huge if it's rainy and it becomes a battle of running backs, the Bucs OC said yesterday the Panthers D is pretty vanilla without Luke.

It'd sure suck having to sit on a loss to the Bucs for 2 weeks... 

They scored 9 points, how is that looking good?  

I'm hoping the players may have learned a lesson.

Hmm imo it has nothing to do with learning a lesson, I don't believe for a second THE PLAYERS took the Saints lightly. What you saw was Rivera and his staff once again getting out coached and bailed out by the talented players on this team. 

This team will always be able to compete on talent alone, add in good team chemistry and Rivera's strength as a players coach and his ability to get the most out of the team will always give us a chance. It's the coaching that needs to step up in order for us to go to the next level.

• Pie 1

How do you know?

Which statement are you questioning? Lol

Every panthers players and coach talked to give them respect. Now if they was sinceresincere in that respect is another story. But to think the team took them lightly just because some fans did is silly.

Other than the crowd yelling at games and Scp's helmet. Fans dont effect the team.

No if you can show me any on team that said that I'll concede. ;-)

• Pie 2

Hypothetically, if/when a FAN takes a game "lightly", how does that in any way effect the actual performance of the TEAM?

I keep asking and asking this question and nobody can seem to come up with a rational answer.

Well, you have a wrong assumption here on your part. 

When I say "Take this game against Tampa Bay lightly at your own risk." I am not saying your own personal feelings have an impact on the game. I am trying to prevent excessive reactionary threads, excessive whining, and such by individuals who thought it would be an easy game.