• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

It's a Trap!

Jeremy Igo

It took one of Cam's best performances ever to knock off a brees-less Saints team.  Take away Norman's INT, and we likely lose that game. 

With all the noise last week before the NO game about how we were going to dominate them and then didn't, I'm hoping the players may have learned a lesson.

• Pie 4

Agree.

Plus with the bye coming next week it's easy to overlook Tampa, Winston actually looked good in Houston, his number may not show it but if there's any fan base that knows not to judge a QB's performance by the boxscore it's this one. Winston got the Cam treatment and was letdown by multiple drops by his WR's.

Missing Luke his huge if it's rainy and it becomes a battle of running backs, the Bucs OC said yesterday the Panthers D is pretty vanilla without Luke.

It'd sure suck having to sit on a loss to the Bucs for 2 weeks... 

Edited by *FreeFua*

The players were saying this? I must have missed that.

Not sure if the players did, but pretty much everyone else did.  Did you visit the board last week?  If you hear something enough, even it's outside of your little world, you have a tendency to start to believe it.  Lighten up dude, it's Friday.  We get to drink booze if we wanna.

It took one of Cam's best performances ever to knock off a brees-less Saints team.  Take away Norman's INT, and we likely lose that game. 

With all the noise last week before the NO game about how we were going to dominate them and then didn't, I'm hoping the players may have learned a lesson.

It's amazing how well a shitty team can look when they are allowed to hold all game. 

• Pie 4

Fans are not players. No players said that.

• Pie 3

Not sure if the players did, but pretty much everyone else did.  Did you visit the board last week?  If you hear something enough, even it's outside of your little world, you have a tendency to start to believe it.  Lighten up dude, it's Friday.  We get to drink booze if we wanna.

Other than a few homer fans here, that's about it.

I'm sure some players read the huddle, but luckily they aren't nearly as fragile or fickle as some of the people here.