• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

It's a Trap!

Jeremy Igo

I think the majority of the fan base knows how fickle the NFL is and no win is a given. I don't expect to win every game but I hope we do. I also don't think our franchise expects wins either. Look at last night as a prime example. Ravens suck but they shut down Antonio Brown....division games are always hard fought by both teams.

Michael Vick shut down Antonio brown.

Vick was the best defender the Ravens had last night.

• Pie 2

Honestly the Bucs have a good defensive line and can rush the passer....if it's one way they can win it is with their passrush...

I know a lot of fans on here don't watch the entire NFL but if you've seen the Bucs you should know that their DL can give them a chance...their ONLY chance really...especially if our own passrush isn't getting there again this game.

We did handle the Texans but their DTs aren't as good as Tampa's and pressure up the middle is much worse..we'll see I just hope our own passrush shows up this game because WInston is good for 2-3 pics if we can get in his face.

Agreed, Vegas only has us a 3 point favorite for a reason. What we need to do is not fall behind early, the fire power to come back offensively is questionable on this roster.

Well, they came back quite quickly from being down 10-0 last week. But the Bucs do have a better defense than the Saints.