• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers receiver Devin Funchess

Jeremy Igo

Remind me never to ask your opinion on movies. 

Search your heart, you know it's true. The last quarter is certainly the greatest horror movie, yet the first hour and a half of old guys in the desert and overly long boring shots of empty desert scenery, the movie is really hard to trudge through.

Search your heart, you know it's true. The last quarter is certainly the greatest horror movie, yet the first hour and a half of old guys in the desert and overly long boring shots of empty desert scenery, the movie is really hard to trudge through.

The opening scene is like 10 minutes.  No idea what you are talking about. I think u have the wrong movie. 

I know it's blasphemy in the realm of scary movies, of which I consider myself very much a connoisseur, but the original Blair Witch Project was a pretty damn scary movie because of the tense buildup. No jump scares or anything like that, just intensity. 

As far as modern ones I thought The Conjuring was pretty scary though.

• Pie 4