• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

A glance at how Kurt Coleman contributes to Carolina's defensive renaissance

PhillyB

For what it's worth, I just read this morning a guy on nfl.com claiming that Mitchell has been one of the best safeties in the league this year. He did look good the one Steelers game I watched.  

Edit: So I guess that's NOT how you're supposed to use the multi-quote feature?

Edited by the_philosopher

Another great thread Philly.

Meanwhile in Pittsburgh it's my understanding Mike Mitchell isn't doing all that well?

Also, good use of Plesiosaur. I did a report on those in sixth grade. 

the only steelers game i've watched was the ravens one last week and he didn't look too bad, but i've heard he's getting exposed in coverage on a regular basis.

which shouldn't be a surprise. like chris harris seven years back, what he brings to the defense is stout run support and galvanizing attitude. he's weak against the pass. hell, he was a fingertip away from allowing a game-winning mike wallace touchdown against the dolphins in 2013, which would've changed the complexion of the entire season (and our memories of him.)