• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers - Seahawks Gameday Thread

Jeremy Igo

I just got home after driving 30 minutes and i am still hyped.  what a damn game!! We just need to get the coaches to get it together!! i can deal with one, maybe 2 bad calls a game ... but jeez... if not for the level of talent on this team we would not have been so lucky

Seriously? You're gonna complain about the coaching today? I thought they all called a great game. Pretty much all the bad plays were either badly executed by us, or just good plays by the opponent.

Ya know something?  We beat a really good team.  Easily the best defense we have faced this  season.   Beating Seattle at home when they were poised to begin a season saving 9-1 run is something that only the Patriots, the Packers, or the Panthers are capable of.

• Pie 1

You gotta give Cam a ton of credit for going back to Funchess too. I am more proud of Cam today, than any other time since he became a Panther. In the past, he never would have recovered from the two INT's, but he kept his cool and finished like a freakin champion today.

He strutted into the Clink and ripped that win from the Hawks like a boss.

• Pie 3