• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers - Seahawks Gameday Thread

Jeremy Igo

From the AP:

FINISH LINE: Seattle has stunningly started collapsing and not finishing in the fourth quarter. It blew a 17-point lead last week against Cincinnati, tying the biggest fourth-quarter collapse in franchise history. But Seattle also led in the fourth quarter against St. Louis and Green Bay and couldn't close out either of those games.

The Seahawks have been outscored 42-24 and opposing quarterbacks are completing nearly 86 percent of their passes against Seattle's vaunted secondary in the fourth quarter.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• PMH4OWPW7JD2TDGWZKTOYL2T3E.jpg

• Topics

• Yep.... My main deal for the up coming season is to find if the QB can play or not. Don't care about wins, just if young is a NFL QB or not.  in 2025.......so much is needed still. Honestly the same draft form this this year is needed for next- 2 WRs 1-C 1- MLB 1- edge 1- DB/CB 1- TE Its also a big year for icky too........maybe bigger than young cause I can not watch that vomit play 2023 again. Same deal, time to figure it buddy.... Plus its going suck hard if evero gets a HC elsewhere given most of the defensive players are here cause of him.  
    • My personal take- RB market is in the most unstable era. For one its very very low in cost and the talent available each year is 8-14 players most years. Not to mention all the cuts. Right now Id have drop all RBs a couple rounds. Just would not draft one cause a proven bunch is going for 5mill+/- each FA period. I am a huge TE fan, my goal would be to control the middle of the field. History shows rounds 3-5 is where to get one. I think the last 10 TE drafted in the first round only one has made a pro bowl and that was 30 year old David Njoku this past year. They are soooo undervalued, no other player has to block some 6'5 280 monster and on the next play run a deep post against some 4.2 speed water bug guy. I'd have two of the highest paid TEs and no one would know if its a pass or run. I don't like this years class, but always up to draft one......starting in the 3rd....  
    • I'd do not understand that both verge and zod had a three year run of getting the 1st round pick right, then the first time they missed.......non-stop tard comments about the miss and they totally forgot the past three years. I know its near impossible to guess a 25th pick, but I remember shaq being his guess. Just insane the whole deal.