• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers - Seahawks Gameday Thread

Jeremy Igo

I kept the faith in Funch and he delivered when it mattered.  I kept the faith in our team today when others shattered in disillusionment.  I have been a Panthers fan since 1993…I have seen the good, the bad, and the fugly.

GOOD GRAVY this is the sweetest victory this year.  It's only going to get better.  The Cardiac Cats are hard on our hearts, but don't EVER give up.  It's not over yet!!!  #KEEPPOUNDING!

You gotta give Cam a ton of credit for going back to Funchess too. I am more proud of Cam today, than any other time since he became a Panther. In the past, he never would have recovered from the two INT's, but he kept his cool and finished like a freakin champion today.

• Pie 5

Here's a blurb from NFL.com on the game:

Cam Newton saved his best for last, and the Seahawks have to live with another blown fourth quarter lead in a 27-23 Panthers win in Seattle.

1. Newton has enjoyed some great moments in his young career. He helped beat the Patriots on Monday Night Football in 2013, and had a game-winning drive to win the NFC South that year. But we believe his back-to-back touchdown drives to steal this game in Seattle qualifies as the most impressive moment of his career. He delivered dart after dart with 162 yards in the fourth quarter, often slicing through tight coverage with heaters through the seams of the Seahawks defense.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000560424/article/cam-newton-shines-to-put-seahawks-in-big-trouble

• Pie 1

Here's a blurb from NFL.com on the game:

Cam Newton saved his best for last, and the Seahawks have to live with another blown fourth quarter lead in a 27-23 Panthers win in Seattle.

1. Newton has enjoyed some great moments in his young career. He helped beat the Patriots on Monday Night Football in 2013, and had a game-winning drive to win the NFC South that year. But we believe his back-to-back touchdown drives to steal this game in Seattle qualifies as the most impressive moment of his career. He delivered dart after dart with 162 yards in the fourth quarter, often slicing through tight coverage with heaters through the seams of the Seahawks defense.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000560424/article/cam-newton-shines-to-put-seahawks-in-big-trouble

Damn. 162 yards in the 4th is fuggin impressive.

• Pie 1

I just got home after driving 30 minutes and i am still hyped.  what a damn game!! We just need to get the coaches to get it together!! i can deal with one, maybe 2 bad calls a game ... but jeez... if not for the level of talent on this team we would not have been so lucky