• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What Eagles Fans are Saying

Jeremy Igo

I'd love for them to run that wide 9 against us.  Maybe that'll finally really open up the running game for us.  We're stout in the middle of our OL, the wide 9 is weak up the gut.  I like our chances against that.  If we can establish the running game, we can use play action to help out the OTs against the pass rush.

• Pie 1

Philly definitely presents some challenges with their uptempo, quick hitting offense when clicking is tough to stop. We've seen McCown throw for 300 (without Luke) using a similar quick passing scheme. Philly has some guys that can move in their front 7 as well. Barwin, Cox, Alonso, Kendricks are all pretty athletic.

Thankfully our OL is a bit different this time around. Last year in Philly the OL consisted of Bell, Amini and Chandler... Cam stood no chance. It also didn't help that Deangelo fumbled on the second play of the game. It'll be interesting to see how the Panthers come out coming off their huge win in Seattle. 

• Pie 2

Philly definitely presents some challenges with their uptempo, quick hitting offense when clicking is tough to stop. We've seen McCown throw for 300 (without Luke) using a similar quick passing scheme. Philly has some guys that can move in their front 7 as well. Barwin, Cox, Alonso, Kendricks are all pretty athletic.

Thankfully our OL is a bit different this time around. Last year in Philly the OL consisted of Bell, Amini and Chandler... Cam stood no chance. It also didn't help that Deangelo fumbled on the second play of the game. It'll be interesting to see how the Panthers come out coming off their huge win in Seattle. 

Doubtful Alonso or Kendricks see the field this week. Alonso hasn't played a full game since week 1 and Kendricks has been out the last couple games with a hamstirng. DeMeco Ryans might be out as well with a hamstring but I think he hopes to play. 

Doubtful Alonso or Kendricks see the field this week. Alonso hasn't played a full game since week 1 and Kendricks has been out the last couple games with a hamstirng. DeMeco Ryans might be out as well with a hamstring but I think he hopes to play. 

Earlier today Les Bowden reported that both guys were practicing (which for Alonso shocked me because I read last week he's still a few weeks away) but PFT tweeted out an article saying Bill Davis  isn't planning on having either Sunday which would be a huge plus for Carolina.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/10/21/kiko-alonso-practicing-for-eagles-wednesday/

Edited by *FreeFua*

its funny. last week a gulls fan was talkinv about us being frauds becaus  we haven't played any teams with a winning record, but seattle didn't have one either so they fit the narrative that fan was running with.

this week an eagles fan talks about us being frauds because we havent faced any good QBs tbis year (which i agree), but they have bradford. 

do they not see what they are doing?

• Pie 8

First undisputeably good QB we face is Rodgers. Only thing Bradford's close to leading the league in is INTs. He's tied with Stafford for 2nd with 9 behind Peyton's 10. And there's nothing we can do about that and it's not our problem to fix. They need to scout talent better, draft better, make better trades, and sign better free agents to better contracts. That's their prerogative how hard to work at those things, and if they choose to go in the direction they have, it's not our prerogative to apologize for having more points on the scoreboard when the clock shows 0:00

Edited by O-Ther
  • Pie 2

First undisputeably good QB we face is Rodgers. Only thing Bradford's close to leading the league in is INTs. He's tied with Stafford for 2nd with 9 behind Peyton's 10. And there's nothing we can do about that and it's not our problem to fix. They need to scout talent better, draft better, make better trades, and sign better free agents to better contracts. That's their prerogative how hard to work at those things, and if they choose to go in the direction they have, it's not our prerogative to apologize for having more points on the scoreboard when the clock shows 0:00

Let's make him sole owner of the number 1 spot. 3 more INTs on Sunday night.

• Pie 2

Let's make him sole owner of the number 1 spot. 3 more INTs on Sunday night.

Was talking about all the poo QBs we've faced and are going to face, but I like where your mind's at. Time for Bene to start chipping (no pun intended) away at J_No24's lead in pick-6

• Pie 1