• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Steve Smith's son thinks we should make a trade for a certain WR before the deadline

RelaxImaPro

Hmm, for that to have been put out publicly like that sounds like it might possibly have been a topic of conversation within the Smith household.  For someone as prideful and stubborn as Smitty this might be his way of saying "baby give me one more chance"

Now I know the chances of it happening are absolutely slim to fuging none, but it's an interesting possibility.  I definitely wouldn't be opposed to it as long as it were made clear this isn't his locker room anymore.

As long as we didn't give up anything of significant value I wouldn't have a problem with it for the simple reason he would help us win.  I agree that Cam feeling obligated to target him more than he should just to keep him quiet is a concern but I wouldn't not do a good deal just because of that concern.  Can't imagine it happening though.  It would be an interesting day on the Huddle for sure.

I've moved on, but I wouldn't be opposed to trading something for Smith. Let's get that man a ring.

I'm usually one of those guys that don't want to hear about him until he retires, but he's a legend and if we make it the superbowl, I want that man to have a ring.

Archived