• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers - Eagles Gameday Thread

Jeremy Igo

Shula's great play calling...

Cam's savvy hard counts...

OL & Stewie beasting...

Lol our offense is the biggest surprise in the nfl this year. 

I realize you are just enthused over recent events on the gridiron. And this response may get lost in the wash.  But, I just gotta let you know. Your last two sentences pretty much sum up our season so far.

We may not be flashy. But you have to give our O credit. They are putting up points. Tied in with our D, that is a glorious outlook for us fans.

Although......Having Cam as your QB, sure gives you O that added advantage.

what was NBC saying about problems with the Colts this evening after the game?

saying that The owner Irsay and gm Grigson were in a heated argument after the loss. I love close to Indy so I'm surrounded by colts crap and colts radio. A lot of fans have been saying this is it for their gm and coach . I wouldn't be surprised if they both got canned soon. They spent a lot of money on players this offseason and it isn't paying off. 

saying that The owner Irsay and gm Grigson were in a heated argument after the loss. I love close to Indy so I'm surrounded by colts crap and colts radio. A lot of fans have been saying this is it for their gm and coach . I wouldn't be surprised if they both got canned soon. They spent a lot of money on players this offseason and it isn't paying off. 

You mean paying top dollar for aging talent doesn't equal automatic wins? Inconceivable. 

This doesn't deserve a thread but I just looked at NFL.com and the heardline was something like "Panthers dominate on both sides of the ball in comfortable victory"

And the ESPN headline was "Panthers hold off Eagles to Remain unbbeaten". 

It's amazing how two major Football news outlets could come up with such contrasting headlines. 

Edited by KendrickPanther

We got lucky in that the receivers dropped a couple of easy passes, the last one would have gotten them an easy first down, and kept the drive alive. 

You left out the part where the Eagles got "lucky" when our receivers handed them two interceptions on a silver platter.

You just forgot that part, right?

(lol... "lucky"... wtf?)

You left out the part where the Eagles got "lucky" when our receivers handed them two interceptions on a silver platter.

You just forgot that part, right?

(lol... "lucky"... wtf?)

Why would I mention earlier events that had nothing to do with what I was talking about?  I was only talking about the last drive, things that happened earlier in the game were irrelevant.  In crunch time, we left a couple of receivers wide open, and got lucky when they dropped passes.  That is not to say that we didn't play well, or that we didn't deserve to win.  Just that they would have continued that drive had they caught the ball.  It does bother me that they managed to get so open on an obvious passing down.  I guarantee the defensive coaches won't be happy with those plays either.  But I am happy with the win regardless.