• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers - Eagles Gameday Thread

Jeremy Igo

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• sam.jpg

• Topics

• Tecklenburg will never get an interception. What were we thinking? 
    • I don't know AVT's run grades.  I don't pay PFF.  Look up you're own stats.  I looked mine up. In the end. It.  Doesn't. Matter.   AVT is not a 62.5.  He isn't.  You can defend PFF and the jets OL all you want.  You will never convince me that AVT is a 62.5 or Fant is playing out of his mind at 69.2 or McCovern is a 68.   No.  No they don't.  He is 48.5 bad, not 62.5 bad.  Someone on that line has to be in the 40s, but amazingly NO ONE IS.  How is this possible?  The worst performing line in the league has all average lineman?     Its 2.6.    I sited my link in the original post, you didn't.  If you click on the underlined words it takes you to the site with stats:   2021 NFL Advanced Stats | Pro-Football-Reference.com Sigh.  If PFF puts it on Wilson, then HIS PFF grade should be in the 40s, but its not. A 40's PFF grade is required somewhere on the jets OL or Wilson.  There isn't one. You ask all of these stat questions, which can easily be looked up.   You have provided ZERO links to make your case that the jets OL scores are legit.  Instead you stated a ybc  number but no link to it. Sorry.  At this point you're just making up sht.  I'm done here. Ignore on.  You can rant to the void.  
    • Well being a Temple person he knows the system...that's something. I mean a lot of the mistakes you see in the NFL are players out of position or not knowing the scheme well vs specific offenses so it seems to me that we have a good mix of legit talent with other fill ins knowing the scheme so as to not make catastrophic mistakes. We gave up a lot of yards last year but since most of our losses were within 1 score we didn't get blown away and clearly bent more than you'd think rather than break.