• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What Colts Fans Are Saying

Jeremy Igo

8 minutes ago, Donald LaFell said:

lol they say throwing a screen pass gets it away from Kuechly when he's more than likely already diagnosed it and they'll be throwing right to him. Not to mention he has the D-coordinator in his helmet telling him what to expect pre-snap. 

the eagles once thought like this.  Just ask sproles.

• Pie 5

The Colts fan base doesn't know much of anything about our team. Hell I wasn't even expecting Cam to play like he has this season, and I follow this team on a daily basis even in the off-season. Colts fans certainly don't know that Cam is playing at an elite level, and that our defense now has the best MLB, DT, and CB in the NFL. They just know Luke is really good, so they probably want the offense to run to the outside to avoid him. Ask the Eagles coaching staff how that dumb ass idea worked.

It seems one of them watched Tolbert's great run on Sportscenter, and so now he's worried about him. Trust me Tolbert is the least of their worries. That interception machine Luck is going to give us an early Christmas. The Colts are not built to ground and pound with their running game against a nasty physical defense. The Colts are a weak high flying passing team that needs to own the air to win. They'll lose in the trenches against us on both sides of the ball, and that will make Luck look very unlucky.

Edited by pantherj
typo