• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What Colts Fans Are Saying

Jeremy Igo

that last guy has clearly never seen us play. Cam doesnt have the weapons to go down field? thats one of the few things our WR are good at and god help your single high safety. how can your ex-factor be Tolbert nothing against him but he is a below avg blocker and really only good for max 5-8 touches on offense, his usage is just not that high to really scare anyone. 

Edited by countryboi
  • Pie 1

.....   this is a winnable game for us. If we can just stay away from the turnovers and penalties we should win. 

I think they'll need to score a few points as well. A lot of their fans are trying to convince themselves they'd be 7-0 if they'd quit beating themselves. They seem to forget that defenses often have a lot to do with the offense failing to put points on the board.

• Pie 1

all makes sense now Lord! Andrew is not terrible! He is hurt!

Thank you Lord! Thank you Lord! Thank you Lord!

Now that I think about it, I’m not sure that’s the best response.

And so Lord, we pray this week for less of this.
And Lord, as we prepare to play a team whose greatest accomplishment is its consistent mediocrity there are three things that we ask of you…

…That you would release the Kraken that is Frank Gore.

…That we would be able to defend against a defensive scheme that was truly innovative in the 40s and 50s.

…That you would give us something to smile about this week.

Lord, help our Colts
Lord, protect our quarterback!
And all Colts nation said,
Amen!

So this is an article by a Colts writer.  

• Pie 1

"Run the Ball

Protect 12

Don't have 12 throw 40+ times

Run the ball

This game has that SF 49ers feel to it when we beat Kapernick & Co. 

A top defense with a suspect offense. If the good Colts show up, we win this easily. Bad Colts show..... Pagano could be looking for a new job sooner than later "

HHaha,  WTF????  The Panthers are the top defense. You just think you are going to pound the rock against them?  When have the Colts done that successfully this year?  The Panthers have a suspect offense?  Dude, they are number 1 in the NFL in rushing. I hope we pound them into the dirt on MNF. That neck beard QB is about to have some more problems to add to the injury report (or hide).  Panthers win 24-13.

• Pie 2

3 hours ago, Jeremy Igo said:

Overall, the Colts fans seem like a pleasant,  knowledgeable bunch that is hard not to like. Will be a nice change of pace from hosting Philly fans a week ago.

I agree. Overall I was impressed with their football knowledge. Even in the Cam Verses Luck thread, most actually gave Cam credit for being special.