• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers - Colts Gameday Thread

Montsta

The officially official Gameday thread comes from the MFCEO himself, but until he finds the time between taking photos of scantily clad women, this busted ass version is all you get. 

Panthers (6-0) Vs. Colts (3-4)

Bank Of America Stadium

Monday Night Football at 8:30p eastern time

The Panthers have the opportunity to cement themselves at the top of the NFC with a 7-0 record, and control their playoff seeding destiny from this point forward. They would also be up a couple games on the Falcons who dropped a game to the Bucs yesterday (lulz you suck Matt Ryan). 

Keys To Victory

-Josh Norman must shut down T.Y. Hilton.

And he must do it for a whole 60 minutes. How often have you looked at your fantasy scoreboard and seen T.Y. with 4 points through 3 quarters and then the game is over and he has 26? No comebacks today. Plus I told my wife to sit Hilton in FF so if he goes off, it could make for a bad evening in the Montsta household. 

-Pass Rush needs to pressure Luck

Luck makes bad choices when pressured. I'm talking gas station sushi or me getting my LASIK surgery done through fuging Groupon bad. If KK and the boys can get to him, our second level will feast and this could get out of hand quickly. 

-Cam Newton needs to limit mistakes

I realize that it seems like 90% of Cam's picks come off of Funchess's hands, but even still, he needs to not turn the ball over. Too many games stay close because our offense gives the other team extra opportunities, and if those are limited, again I see this as a statement victory for the Panthers. 

2 minutes ago, Jase said:

I am unofficially here wondering if this thread is the equivalent of tailgating for the real official game day thread?

Yes it is. I'm like a parking lot tailgate whore version of Igo. So he can edit when he's ready or delete all together when the real one begins. 

4 minutes ago, Montsta said:

Yes it is. I'm like a parking lot tailgate whore version of Igo. So he can edit when he's ready or delete all together when the real one begins. 

I love your threads Montsta!

but...

If you ever get between me and a smitty basher again I'll do nothing and whine about to myself.

5 minutes ago, Darth Biscuit said:

I actually feel like this is the opposite of a trap game if that makes sense... the team seems to have a different attitude right now to me.  Obviously some teams match up differently and all of that, but I see the defense coming out and tearing it up.

Yea, I agree. I don't really think this team is subject to the "trap game" this year. If we lose, it's because we didn't execute, not because we weren't prepared.

I'm really more worried about the receivers that aren't TY. We haven't really played any teams with more than one good receiver. Evans/Jackson is a decent combo if the QB doesn't suck, but TY/Moncrief/Johnson combo will show how good our secondary really is as a whole. 

Archived