• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What Packers Fans Are Saying

Jeremy Igo

4 hours ago, countryboi said:

I think that was Chris Scott that was benched, Silatolu played most of the snaps last week

Amini was benched last season. He was particularly poor against the Steelers, Ravens, and Eagles. He didn't play vs. Green Bay and when the team imploded 5 minutes into the game the Panthers started playing Andrew Norwell for the first time. 

8 minutes ago, Ralo Fett said:

Calling out @SCP wont score you any points on here. 

But judging by your name, and since that was your first post..  I'm going to assume this is rahrahcarolina again..  I really hope not though..  One person shouldn't be that pathetic 

Edited by uncfan888
  • Pie 4

33 minutes ago, uncfan888 said:

Calling out @SCP wont score you any points on here. 

But judging by your name, and since that was your first post..  I'm going to assume this is rahrahcarolina again..  I really hope not though..  One person shouldn't be that pathetic 

lol...no I'm not rahrahcarolina and I'm not looking for any points, just pointing out that there are extreme ignorant fans in every fan base and obviously they have their supporters. I like football and I am a Packer transplant to the Carolinas and I cheer for the Panthers (when not playing the Packers). I just find it sad that people can't enjoy a game of football for what it is, a game. Some people feel the need to attack the fans themselves because of some insecurity issues. I don't mind friendly trash talk but there is a line that too often gets crossed when it becomes hurtful or just disgusting, it's only a game! So please do not put points on the board for me as I do not care. I was just stating the obvious. I am sure the Panther fans appreciate SCP's comments...and good luck on Sunday.

23 minutes ago, Ralo Fett said:

lol...no I'm not rahrahcarolina and I'm not looking for any points, just pointing out that there are extreme ignorant fans in every fan base and obviously they have their supporters. I like football and I am a Packer transplant to the Carolinas and I cheer for the Panthers (when not playing the Packers). I just find it sad that people can't enjoy a game of football for what it is, a game. Some people feel the need to attack the fans themselves because of some insecurity issues. I don't mind friendly trash talk but there is a line that too often gets crossed when it becomes hurtful or just disgusting, it's only a game! So please do not put points on the board for me as I do not care. I was just stating the obvious. I am sure the Panther fans appreciate SCP's comments...and good luck on Sunday.

SCP's story posts are just for fun. No harm intended I am sure. He's good at descriptive rants and it's funny.  

Edited by The Lobo

6 hours ago, Ralo Fett said:

So you're a troll.  Great.  You will be respected here I'm sure.  Troll.

10 hours ago, Ralo Fett said:

if you were offended by that, you shouldn't even bother getting out of bed in the morning. 

9 hours ago, MCCNASTY said:

So you're a troll.  Great.  You will be respected here I'm sure.  Troll.

Yes, if by troll you mean someone who looking forward to two good teams playing Sunday and was just looking for some talk about the game and happened to see that post. I thought this was open to opinions but I guess if that's what you mean by troll then yes I am as much a troll as you are a genius. I am looking forward to that respect. Genius.

19 minutes ago, Ralo Fett said:

Yes, if by troll you mean someone who looking forward to two good teams playing Sunday and was just looking for some talk about the game and happened to see that post. I thought this was open to opinions but I guess if that's what you mean by troll then yes I am as much a troll as you are a genius. I am looking forward to that respect. Genius.

Ralo, did you call into the Mac Attack show this morning?

You have already posted stupid shat about a veteran poster here and a real Panthers fan.  Opinions are welcomed here.  But don't get pissy when your stupid comments are treated like every other halfass troll that shows up with an inflated opinion of themselves. Poor  attempts of passive aggressive wit only expose what people like you are.  Simple, silly, bandwagon, trolls.  So start posting relevant non insulting football discussion or gtfo.  Troll