• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What Packers Fans Are Saying

Jeremy Igo

26 minutes ago, nctarheel0619 said:

Fully expect Kalil, and Shaq to be healthy.  Everyone else out, and if that happens, that's not good.  We need pass rushers, and having Dwan and Mario out will hurt against the Pack.  

Any chance they'd bring up Cox from the PS to help give more rotation options / keep legs fresh?

DeLaire since having 2 very good starting games, has been quiet for the past two games, and I hope with him rotating with Allen, to be a big impact player this game, with Rodgers ability to pick apart defense's when he does have time, it could get ugly VERY quickly for us.  Lets hope we can get to him early and often. 

Edited by Dunn

I think Jared Allen's experience playing against the Packers will certainly help the team. Pass rush will be key on defense and on offense it is going to be imperative that we make sure Peppers doesn't have a day that makes all of the fans in the stands miss him again.

This isn't a statement game, or even a game where we have anything to prove. It is just a competitive game and the kind that is the bread and butter of good teams. We're playing like the big boys now, here's what it will be like throughout the playoffs.

Win and move forward.

• Pie 6

9 minutes ago, Khyber53 said:

I think Jared Allen's experience playing against the Packers will certainly help the team. Pass rush will be key on defense and on offense it is going to be imperative that we make sure Peppers doesn't have a day that makes all of the fans in the stands miss him again.

This isn't a statement game, or even a game where we have anything to prove. It is just a competitive game and the kind that is the bread and butter of good teams. We're playing like the big boys now, here's what it will be like throughout the playoffs.

Win and move forward.

Absolutely incorrect and you know you are, you're just trying to speak in coach talk. You aren't a coach.

You win this game, you make a statement to the entire league that this team isn't just for real, but is terrifying as an 8-0 team that just beat the Packers and now have a 2 game lead in the NFC. Also, this game has significant #1 playoff seed implications.

• Pie 3

I've been wondering how the short week will factor in, as well as the added exhaustion of playing in the rain until the early hours of Tues a.m....

This game more than any other this season I think will test the Panthers' mettle...  really wish we had the extra day for rest & preparation.

Just checked stats.  Under Cam & Rivera, we're 1-2 in games following Monday night.  Loss in 2012 & 2014, win in 2013... 

Obviously we've seen this year that the Panthers are breakig a lot of old stereotypes.  I hope they really play up to their fullest potential on Sunday.  What a win it would be to beat Green Bay.  I really never thought it likely early in the season, but now it feels like it could be in reach.  So exciting.

• Pie 4

50 minutes ago, Khyber53 said:

If we were thinking revenge for Philly then you know it's the same for Green Bay.  

563a2ac72a2c9_gbpanthers.JPG.3bca80ac8c1

Once again, I have faith that Ron, TD, Luke, Greg and Cam will gently remind everyone what happened last year.  This is the final stop on the revenge tour.  

• Pie 4