• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What Packers Fans Are Saying

Jeremy Igo

7 hours ago, Packersfan said:

Last year I think the reason we dominated so much was cause you guys had such a physical tough game with the Bengals the week before that ended in a tie. I think you were flat from that. I honestly love beating up on Dallas, Seattle, New York and everyone from our division that way. Carolina is a classy team but still want to win as much as you guys do.

Ugh.  I'd forgotten our game against the Packers last year came after our OT tie with Cincinnati.  And now you guys get us again following a really grueling OT game.  Sigh.

I'm definitely concerned that our guys are somewhat beat up.  If we can pull out the win... this is the stuff champions are made of.  Surely this is going to be TOUGH.   I'm not ready to call it either way yet.  I won't be ashamed if we lose, but wow, if we win....  words fail.

This is one of the two games I predicted we lose. I think we get humbled a bit. Our offense learns that not taking advantage of opportunities will bite us. I just don't feel as good about this game as I would like. Certainly possible we win, if we can execute at all three phases of the game and minimize their big plays. If we get to the QB and control field position, I like our chances. Short of that, we could be in for a frustrating day.

• Pie 1

3 hours ago, Daddy_Uncle said:

Take away Aaron Rodgers and the Packers are an extremely average team. Good thing we have lockdown corners. Have to get pressure from the line though

JNo needs to get better fast. I'm not really that concerned about our subs along the o line. I'm sure the staff was game planning for this starting early tuesday morning.

12 hours ago, KendrickPanther said:

We really need Norwell and Kalil back. Having one would be better than none. But these 3-4 defenses put a ton of stress on the offensive line's ability to pick up blitzes and stuns. Amini Silatolu was benched because he couldn't figure out the blitz and work in tandem with the line.

I think that was Chris Scott that was benched, Silatolu played most of the snaps last week

• Pie 1

I just don't think with the amount of injuries to key starters we have that we'll be able to pull this one out.  Our offensive line is banged up.  Our Defensive line is banged up also.  We are getting thin in the trenches and its going to effect our ability to sustain drives on o and get the defense off the field.  I hope we can hang with them but it could get ugly.

Edited by Bogart

56 minutes ago, Bogart said:

I just don't think with the amount of injuries to key starters we have that we'll be able to pull this one out.  Our offensive line is banged up.  Our Defensive line is banged up also.  We are getting thin in the trenches and its going to effect our ability to sustain drives on o and get the defense off the field.  I hope we can hang with them but it could get ugly.

Said it yesterday, being able to have long drives, with lots of 1st downs is going to be very important to winning this one. 

I don't like playing teams that can score in bunches, and the Pack can certainly do that.  We are just a very methodical team, and a few big plays allowed by our D, and we can get in a bad spot quickly.

• Pie 1

3 hours ago, Bogart said:

We likely could only be missing Remmers and a rotational DT.  That isn't that banged up be week 8 standards.  Yeah, some guys likely could be playing through some things but that is life in the NFL.  Heck, I'm sure despite the look of things Stewart, Cam, Davis, and a bunch of dudes have been playing though some injuries to date. 

I don't think injuries will be justification if we lose.

• Pie 3