• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers - Packers Gameday Thread

Jeremy Igo

we are in extremely good position for home field advantage first round bye in the playoffs every other team on the schedule absolutely beatable. Although I could see us giving away one or two of the divisional games, the saints and falcons are going to be highly motivated to knock us down.

• Pie 1

fRom USATODAY's FTW column talking about how bad the Packers are right now...

With the exception of Carolina, there aren’t any good teams in the conference. It’s a handful of decent teams and a slew of mediocre ones. Given that the Panthers are hardly a sure thing in any home playoff matchup (the team is zero for its last two in hosting a divisional playoff game)...

Hey, we're the only good team in the conference!!!!!!!

9 minutes ago, PanthersATL said:

fRom USATODAY's FTW column talking about how bad the Packers are right now...

With the exception of Carolina, there aren’t any good teams in the conference. It’s a handful of decent teams and a slew of mediocre ones. Given that the Panthers are hardly a sure thing in any home playoff matchup (the team is zero for its last two in hosting a divisional playoff game)...

Hey, we're the only good team in the conference!!!!!!!

that bold part is a lie. 

So that pick the Packers threw near the end zone at the end of the game that had Cobb open was an illegal pick...right. I watched it on video several times and it looked illegsl, the only source I've heard mention that when talking about that play  was on an NFL network show. So what do you guys say, illegal?

15 hours ago, beastson said:

Question

What makes vegas more money? The underdog? Or favored?

In an ideal situation, the same. The line is initially established based on who is actually favored to win. After that it is adjusted as bets come in, in order to get equal bets on each side. So, if too many bets come in for one team, they adjust the point spread up to draw more betters to the underdog, and vice versa. That way, once there is equal money on each side, one side pays the other, and Vegas keeps their 10(ish)%. 

In all honesty I was more scared at the Indy game then this one. We couldve scored 47 points in this game if Graham made his fg and Cam didnt overthrow Greg. I thought our offense was clicking. You sort of have to expect good QBs to make a comeback but I think we get gassed in the 4th and dont push as hard and play more bend but dont break instead of looking to break.