• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam Newton reported for theft

Gazi

This is just one of those legendary monents you don't forget. It's hilarious. Cam is my hero. I'm glad we are finally making a statement and protecting our stadium against all these loser visiting teams fans. You aren't coming into our house anymore and treating it as yours. We'll show your fat whiney ass the door 

4 minutes ago, NanuqoftheNorth said:

Shouldn't have made a big deal out of it since she was in violation of stadium policy. 

Should have just asked for her sign back at the end of the game and maybe ask for a little Carolina swag as a parting gift.

No couldn't do that, had to make a legal issue out of it.

She was pretty disrespectful to be hanging that thing in BOA to begin with.

She was taken to G's office and was told they were gonna give her $500 for it and some swag. If I was him I wouldn't give her s* after this

Just now, NanuqoftheNorth said:

Really?  And that wasn't good enough?

Should have been kicked out for violating our stadium policy. Instead, they treated her with respect and she got to hang with the big cats before the game. So, who's the one with class here?

1 minute ago, Kuhndog94 said:

15 minutes of fame, man. 15 minutes.

1 minute ago, Gazi said:

Should have been kicked out for violating our stadium policy. Instead, they treated her with respect and she got to hang with the big cats before the game. So, who's the one with class here?

Wow, what an ungrateful douche.  Violates stadium policy, gets treated like a queen and still wants to retaliate.

Bingo!

Yet in the wake of a 37-29 win against the NFC's figurative golden child, maybe it is time we instead look at Newton's actions as something else: A necessary statement.

"It was a Green Bay banner in Bank of America Stadium," Newton said. "It just doesn't match. It's just a respect thing. It's my duty to protect this house. We played in Green Bay last year, and I didn't see any 'This is Panther Country' signs in their stadium."

Look, the banner situation isn't a big deal in itself. But it is symbolic to a broader point about this team: The Panthers literally get less respect, relative to their accomplishments, than any team in the NFL.  http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000576073/article/newton-panthers-protect-undefeated-record-against-packers

2 hours ago, pantherphan96 said:

please tell me there is a link where i can see/read about this.

most of that was on facebook. some of it got screencapped. search "troll the free sean payton rally" and go to town, it's like 30 pages of pure gold

Archived