• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What Titans Fans Are Saying

Jeremy Igo

2 hours ago, MadHatter said:

Bell is a tackle and KK is a DT.....they won't be matched up much (if at all).

Bell will have to contain Ealy, Addison, Allen (depending on how we move them around).  He won't deal with KK....that belongs to their rookie C and their Guards.

We also move KK outside some, so even if Bell was still a T they'd likely square off a few times. Then you factor in stunts, twists, etc.

3 hours ago, Servant of Cthululelei said:

Packers, Colts, Eagles all run 3-4 schemes.  Our offense did not struggle at all in any of those games.  Those struggles were due to a really poor offensive line.  No need to worry about that anymore.

Thanks. I did  know that Philly, indy and GB ran a 3-4 base. I really intended to use the quilifier "a tougher" 3-4 team. With Lebeau at DC, this will probably be the best 3-4 defense we have or will face. That being said, if we play our game and limit mistakes  We will win. They are giving up over 20 pts per/g, while ranking top 10 in total yds allowed.

Edited by heelinfine

Lol. I was going to create an account and say hey, but then I saw 90% of them agree that MM is better than Cam and we don't have an offense. We're averaging 29 points a game. 4th highest in the league. Lol.

They're honestly worse than Falcon fans. I would say they're on the level of SaintsReport delusional. 

Edited by Kuhndog94
  • Pie 1

I'm coming around on Ealy, but Delaire needs to play like 50 snaps at LE this week. Bell gets destroyed on speed rushes and finesse moves which is basically all Delaire does. Ealy's power was great against Bulaga but I think this should be Delaire's week to go off. Bell is big and powerful and is decent if he gets his paws on you, but he gets torched by straight speed and spin moves.

On 11/10/2015, 9:35:44, juliosantos said:

this game better not be close No excuse for why wd shouldent beat them 40 to 0

For one reason or another we don't blow teams out that much.  Ron say's he's discouraged by the letdowns that have happened this year, so at least that gives him something to work with in practice I guess.

We haven't had a complete game yet this season where we were firing on all cylinders and we're still 8-0...that's impressive.

Edited by stankowalski

They are winning more because of their defense than they are because of Cam. He is turnover prone, but he does move around well and is a load out of the backfield. Their main receiver is their TE Olsen followed by Ginn.....nothing to really fear there and can be contained.

We need to keep Cam from tearing us up on the ground..that's the most important thing. He doesn't scare me as a passer, and their run game doesn't scare me either.

What I tell ya? Same regurgitated zero thought out crap.

Had me a good laugh. The delusion is real.

Edited by Castavar
  • Pie 1