• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What Titans Fans Are Saying

Jeremy Igo

2 hours ago, Mrs Pantherfan said:

Wow, you're a total dickbag dude....I wasn't even responding to you in the first place. I was responding to Madhatter and please don't condescend me with your holier than thou attitude either..it's a fuging message board..no need to a complete asshole ...if you don't like trite and overused statements, maybe you're the one that needs to avoid online forums and message boards

Good day

I don't think I like your tone!

1 hour ago, Montsta said:

We are 8-0 and it's Friday, why are some of you being so snarky toward one another?

lol all I did was challenge the ridiculous assumption that fans underestimating an opposing team somehow has an effect on the outcome and I did it by asking a simple question.  

Never made it personal or nasty.  ONE of us did, but it sure as hell wasn't me.

Oh, and if we decide to ban snark in this forum things are gonna get real quiet in here.  Not prepared to sit in a fire circle and sing Kumbayah for "fun".

5 minutes ago, tiger7_88 said:

lol all I did was challenge the ridiculous assumption that fans underestimating an opposing team somehow has an effect on the outcome and I did it by asking a simple question.  

Never made it personal or nasty.  ONE of us did, but it sure as hell wasn't me.

Oh, and if we decide to ban snark in this forum things are gonna get real quiet in here.  Not prepared to sit in a fire circle and sing Kumbayah for "fun".

I was just asking. I thought people would be in a better mood today. I'm in a great mood. Wife got me a whole bunch of beer and some new carhartt work pants and a sweet suspension rig as an early Christmas present. I'm gonna get drunk and build stuff when I get home.

Out of metal and brawn.

That's the kind of man I am. 

• Pie 3

1 minute ago, Mrs Pantherfan said:

so are you saying the the world = the huddle or huddle = the world

Only the huddle cares about my Panther man cave, so I guess huddle is world. But my buddies will like the beer on tap and how I have incorporated A's and Warriors stuff into the room as well, but then some of them have been helping me build it so they've sort of seen some of it already. 

1 hour ago, Montsta said:

I was just asking. I thought people would be in a better mood today. I'm in a great mood. Wife got me a whole bunch of beer and some new carhartt work pants and a sweet suspension rig as an early Christmas present. I'm gonna get drunk and build stuff when I get home.

Out of metal and brawn.

That's the kind of man I am. 

So you're gonna work with heavy equipment, tools, AND drink beer?

MY MAN!

• Pie 2

On 11/12/2015, 12:56:06, RealisticTitanFan said:

Re: Cam vs. Mariota    Mariota has looked like a very special player up to this point.  I do think some of you are sleeping on him because you likely haven't seen much of him.  He's the first player in NFL history to throw for 4 TDs and 0 INT in two games as a rookie (and in only 6 games) and he's currently leading the league in red zone passer rating.  The kid is good.  With that said, yes it's silly to say he's better than Cam at this point.  

You have to understand what we've been through at the QB position since Mcnair (10 years ago).... Vince Young, Kerry Collins, Chris Simms, Rusty Smith, Matt Hasselbeck, Jake Locker, Charlie Whitehurst, Zack Mettenberger.   Given that dumpster fire of a list, you should be able to see why some fans may be jumping the gun a bit and overly optimistic based on what they've seen from Mariota so far. 

I think there's a good chance your defense wrecks our OL and beats the crap out Mariota on Sunday.   But if the OL even remotely holds up I think you will all at least get a glimpse of how special Mariota looks to be. 

I completely agree.  I think our front 7 is going to pummel the Titans offense, and things will not be pretty if I'm being honest here.  I'd have taken Mariota first if I was in the Bucs FO.  Mariota is going to be a hell of a player.  Nothing against Winston, he could be pretty good too.  Sunday will not be Mariota's best day.