• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers - Titans Gameday Thread

Jeremy Igo

4 hours ago, Jeremy Igo said:

Many Panthers fans are overlooking this game, but they should not. The Titans have new found energy and confidence since their coaching change. They absolutely could knock the Panthers off the undefeated list today.

I get what you're saying Jeremy but new found energy and confidence doesn't mean poo when you don't have much talent at all anywhere on the team. Of course they could beat us but I think it would have to be us beating ourselves for that to happen. We have so much more talent on both sides of the ball and a better coaching staff.

This game won't be close because we are playing the Titans. The past 3 weeks we blew teams out of the water but the officiating kept them in the game because big market teams/media love for the Eagles, Colts and Packers. But nobody cares about the Titans so I guarantee it will be a blow out because just like the last 3 games where we had huge leads, the officials won't care to bring back the Titans in this one. Us versus the world. Let's do this.

• Pie 2