• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers - Titans Gameday Thread

Jeremy Igo

Prediction time? Prediction time.

We go up early after a costly turnover and lead 17-3 at half. We score again in the third and it's 24-3.

Half the huddle falls asleep as Mariota and the Titans make it an interesting game and score two TDs making it 24-17. 

We have the ball and get called for a holding penalty on a first down that would have sealed the game/or a non call on a clear PI. Titans drive down to the red zone and fail to convert on 4th down. 

TL;DR see the NO, Texans, Packers, Colts games this year 

Edited by SOJA

5 hours ago, Paa Langfart said:

I think it is going to be difficult for our guys to get too hyped for this game today.  I hope it doesnt turn into a trap in Memphis.

This team is focused on next game and they are not happy on letting teams back in.  This is a statement game for them.  Going to be a blowout.

3 hours ago, chknwing said:

I think the panthers play a complete game today.  Their going to put their foot on the gas and not let up.  It's not going to be pretty.  Josh Norman will be returning to the house today.

Panthers 41-13

Amen.

38 minutes ago, RealisticTitanFan said:

Looking forward to a good, injury-free game.  I do think most of you aren't giving our team enough(/any) credit but I can certainly understand why you're confident.  We'll find out soon enough. 

I've felt all week this will be no pushover. Titans are solid their record doesn't show that. This will be a good game and I'm with you no injuries please. Go Panthers.