• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What Redskins Fans Are Saying

Jeremy Igo

These are getting better and better every week. Only 20 teams in 50 years have ever started a season 9-0 and we are still considered overrated by the fan bases of teams who haven't made the playoffs in years. I guess if you have to trick yourself intor believing your shitty team has a good chance to pull off the upset saying the other team is overrated in spite of all evidence to the contrary is the way to go. 

• Pie 6

38 minutes ago, Chaos said:

I guess it will never end, the opposing fans thinking that they have the formula to stopping Cam Newton and this rushing attack.  One doesn't simply throw more defenders in the box foolishly thinking that Cam can't throw the football.  The coaches know it, but the fans are clueless week in and week out.

Getting Norwell back will keep Cam clean in this one.

And shouldn't Redskin fans feel ashamed and dirty talking about ANY QB who can only run and not throw it from the pocket with intelligence??

• Pie 1

I think the Texans beating the Bengals proved as a reminder to the Panthers to not take anyone lightly so you can throw that trap  game theory out the window.

I find it comical Redskin fans trash talking and running their mouth. They beat the Rams, Eagles and Saints. Teams all below .500. They are also 0-4 on the road.

I guess they want to trash talk now since they will not be able to come 4PM Sunday and beyond.

• Pie 1

'Skins find a way to pull out an ugly win on the road 20-19.

We're 3rd in the league in points per game at 28.3, but their mediocre defense is gonna hold us to 19? Don't think so.

I want to knock Cam the eff out, not literally, but put him on his back repeatedly and keep him out of the endzone. I want the kid to be embarrassed and humbled with all this bull**** he does when he scores.

Won't say they don't get a sack or two (maybe), but keep him out of the endzone and embarrass him? Not gonna happen.

• Pie 2