• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What Redskins Fans Are Saying

Jeremy Igo

We need to make a scrapbook of all these threads.  They all literally say the damn same thing and what happens?  The Panthers show up and throw some 'bows.

Outside of the 4 team stretch of actual decent football teams, we've completely been in total control of every other game.  Winning by 3 scores is still a convincing win, if not a blow out. Who cares that we don't regularly drop 50 pts?

11 minutes ago, Frizzy350 said:

We need to make a scrapbook of all these threads.  They all literally say the damn same thing and what happens?  The Panthers show up and throw some 'bows.

Outside of the 4 team stretch of actual decent football teams, we've completely been in total control of every other game.  Winning by 3 scores is still a convincing win, if not a blow out. Who cares that we don't regularly drop 50 pts?

My favorite is. "The Panthers have had a soft schedule,  they have only beat one team with a recotd over .500. If we play PHYSICAL,  and limit our mistakes, we will win this one."

Just now, heelinfine said:

My favorite is. "The Panthers have had a soft schedule,  they have only beat one team with a recotd over .500. If we play PHYSICAL,  and limit our mistakes, we will win this one."

I think we are the most physical team in the league.  I'm pretty sure G-Man uses some Clockwork Orange video mind voodoo on our players.  They just get angry on the field and toss people around.

• Pie 2

8 hours ago, MadHatter said:

Yes you can.

Just stand at the railing and yell Suey,Suey,Suey.

they will come running...they won't know why, but they will still come running.

And who in their right mind wouldn't turn down a bj from a snaggletooth woman in her formerly white tube top with the crescent shaped pit stains, zoobahs with fabric stretched to the breaking point, and the strapped on pig nose? 

Nevermind, the nose is real.

• Pie 1

7 hours ago, heelinfine said:

And when we play Washington, we STILL will not have played a team with a winning record.

• Pie 3

5 hours ago, SmokinwithWilly said:

And who in their right mind wouldn't turn down a bj from a snaggletooth woman in her formerly white tube top with the crescent shaped pit stains, zoobahs with fabric stretched to the breaking point, and the strapped on pig nose? 

Nevermind, the nose is real.

Damn....I am now going to need therapy to get that image out of my head.

Thanks a lot.

51 minutes ago, MadHatter said:

And when we play Washington, we STILL will not have played a team with a winning record.

I was yelling this ("We STILL haven't beaten a team with a winning record!") walking through after we beat the Eagles and got promptly told to "shut the eff up" by someone in a McNabb jersey.

• Pie 3