• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Redskins at Panthers Gameday Thread

Jeremy Igo

Just now, Randolph Panther said:

Alright boys lets get it back.  Get there D sucking some wind.  Only good thing about a quick score is the D has to get right back out there and ours stays rested.

yeap. they will be wore out in the 4th when it matters

2 minutes ago, chris999 said:

Honestly, I have been thinking about this being a trap game all week, but didnt want to post it to give it life.

I still think we are going to pull it out though. We have had some close games this year and pulled them out in the 4th qtr.

Would hate to see this team give back everything they've worked for this year in a span of these 4 days. These two games really worried me because of the importance of this one due to the short week this week

Something to think about here.

game is  essentially  0-0 right now and the redskins defense which was just gashed for 92 yards on our previous drive is already back out there.  

If we can push here and get a TD on another long drive we are going to gas this defense and later on this game won't be close.

• Pie 1