• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What Cowboys Fans Are Saying

Jeremy Igo

Reality check for Cowknuckle fans:

Even if we lose, we are 10-1, you are 4-7.

And don't use the injury excuse.  We can win with our second-string qb because we are not being run by an idiot.  Our GM has vision, Dallas' has ego and surrounds himself with yes men.

During our 14-game win streak, we have had injuries too. Don't believe me because we were 14-0?:

• 1. QB (First-rounder Cam missed Tampa Bay last year at the end of the season following his accident)
  • 2. MLB  (First-rounder Luke missed several games this season)
  • 3. NT (First Rounder Star missed the first few games with a foot injury)
  • 4. WR (First rounder Kelvin Benjamin out for season)
  • 5. RB (First rounders Stewart and or Williams missed games during this streak)
  • Let me stop there--how many teams have 5 first rounders on their roster?   How many games were we at full strength?
  • 6. DE (Charles Johnson spent half a season on IR)
  • 7. RG (Norwell out for multiple games mid season)
  • 8. CB (Tillman was out last week)

And there have been others, but this is not widely known because we didn't make excuses--oh, wait--we didn't need to.

So don't hand me the BS about your WR and QB.  We have had more injuries to our core and didn't miss a beat. 

Edited by MHS831
  • Pie 5

5 minutes ago, L-TownCat said:

What dumbass told you to be on your best behavior? (unless its orders from the mrs. no insult intended)

You better be rowdy, rootin-tootin Yaba Dabba Yolo'in all over some white trash!

I have to now. You have no idea how many emails/messages I'm getting these days about things I (we) do. 

For example: I got an email from an angry fan because I didn't say Redskins in my newsletter. I used "Football Club from Washington DC" instead as a joke. This fan has "lost all respect for the Riot" because of it. 

• Pie 6

7 minutes ago, Day_One said:

@RoaringRiot  any chance i can get you to bring me an electric blue bandanna or a growl towel to the game?  I went to walmart last nightto find somehting the right color and all they had was a extra small pair of starter underwear..

..yes i bought them.... they spoke to me. 

Sorry I would have but I'm already in Louisiana and heading to Dallas in the morning so I don't have anything with me. 

• Pie 1