• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What Cowboys Fans Are Saying

Jeremy Igo

30 minutes ago, Peppers90 NC said:

how are NFL teams overrated? this isn't college. your record is what your record is.

For as "overrated" as we are, I certainly wasn't blown away by the elite, dominating awesomeness of the Patriots last night...

They were bailed out by a dropped pick against the Giants, and beat the Bills by 7. Now that is elite.

• Pie 2

56 minutes ago, RoaringRiot said:

I have to now. You have no idea how many emails/messages I'm getting these days about things I (we) do. 

For example: I got an email from an angry fan because I didn't say Redskins in my newsletter. I used "Football Club from Washington DC" instead as a joke. This fan has "lost all respect for the Riot" because of it. 

Good, may his/her face be forever fugged.  lol chuck dueces and dab stage right!

They've got a few people over there who are being realists.

Posted Yesterday, 12:59 AM

Dallas just won their first game in the past 8 and suddenly they're going to beat an undefeated 10-0 team.

Where do you guys come up with this stuff?

Posted Yesterday, 01:23 AM

Slow down...Carolina is a far superior team than the fish. Dallas looked like a 2-7 team....they better play flawless Thurs

Tap the breaks. They beat an under 500 team and suddenly they're invincible.

Carolina his their last tough opponent of the year. If they can manage to beat them then I think this team just may pull off a miracle this season and win their way into the post season.

If not, then I think its time to think about the 2016 draft

• Pie 1

38 minutes ago, Wundrbread33 said:

For as "overrated" as we are, I certainly wasn't blown away by the elite, dominating awesomeness of the Patriots last night...

They were bailed out by a dropped pick against the Giants, and beat the Bills by 7. Now that is elite.

How bout the guys who suggest we wouldnt win without our defense? We could certainly make that same statement about the Pats, Broncos, Hawks, Packers, Bengals, Cardinals or any other good team with an overrated QB

• Pie 2