• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What Cowboys Fans Are Saying

Jeremy Igo

blueberryicedcoffee's PhotoblueberryicedcoffeeToday, 04:25 PM

Can this be my "What Opponent Says About Us" thread? It started out that way, but proceeded to get a bit more ramble-y at the end. Be forewarned, this is me typing from an un-familiar country under the influence of 7 espressos. 

This is actually taken from their official "What Cowboys Fans Are Saying" thread, where they have reviewed our "Turkey Day Pre-Game Thread". Their thread about this forum starts out like this - 

It is widely known that the Cowboys fan base is one of the least knowledgeable, tolerable, and likable fan  bases in the NFL, generally speaking. 

As such, here are a few tasty nuggets I found while surveying their fan communities. 

lmao 

So here are some comments.

"Tony Romo doesn't crack the top 5 in QB's the Panthers will have faced this season. If he played anywhere but Dallas he would not be on the national media radar week in and week out."

"[after somebody here called Newton "SCam"] Stopped reading. I appreciate it when opposing fans have witty smack talk, but seeing "SCam" on every troglodyte NFC East message board is lazy and ineffectual at best. Do better."

"Let them babble. They are one ass kicking away from folding up the tent. And if anyone is waiting for some "insight" from a #76, the human race will be long gone before that happens."

"My god I want to beat the poo out of them! Where is the reasonable comment that you usually showcase among the poo? Couldn't find any,  or just throwing a little gun powder on the fire of hate that is burning and growing within our hearts for those blue-starry-eyed lunatics?"

"He'll be Tony Slomo when we get done with him!!!!"

"You would think some fan bases would learn from our previous opponent's fan bases. Wait, that would imply Cowboys fans can learn.  Nevermind, carry on."

"screw the Cowboys well crush them . People think romo is this amazing qb , hes not no tom brady or aaron rodgers. Cowboys are the most overrated team they are still getting hyped and favored when they are a 3 win team thats disrespect"

"no wonder why they hate the foreskins. its a race to the bottom in terms of intelligence with those fanbases."

"They are painfully dumb. It physically hurts me to experience that level of idiocy."

I usually include some sort of reasonable, well written comment about our fanbase in these threads, but there isn't one. It simply does not exist (the user KendrickPanther typed up a great thread about some key matchups in this game, though). It is a constant, unsightly stream of hatred and acrimony. I also get the feeling... what is that I see? A little... lack of confidence? A little hesitation?

YEAH WWE"RE 10-0 OH YEAH HEY EVERY BODY LIOOK AT US WERE 10-0 ATTENTION PLEASE OH GOD EVERYONE GIVE US SOME ATTENTION WEVR SUCKED FOR A WHILE NOW BUT NOW WERE 10-0 BY GOD AND WE CAN BEAT ANYONE OH YEAH CAM OH CAM 

Oh Panthers. Please. Please, please, please be assured that you have our attention. Our attention, and the attention of the Dallas Cowboys. America's Team. I know how much you enjoy hearing that phrase. Would you like me to say it a bit louder? Just so you can complain about it, like all the other fanbases do?

You are so, so underrating this team. You are so underrating our QB, a QB the Cam Newton, despite how much I like himcould only be as good as in his wildest dreams. Crazy-sugar-coated-dance-pop-covered-in-LSD-style-wild-dreams is what it would take for Cam to be as good of an NFL QB as Romo. And I'm a Cam-Fan. Is that what you call those? Cam-Fans? Cammy-Fannys?

You are so underrating our savior Romo that it actually hurt my eyeballs to read your comments on him. Not like a stabbing, throbbing pain, like someone is poking my eye. More like an "Ouch. Quit that" pain. A little irritating pain, because I understand that you are misinformed. Misinformed like a lot of fanbases. 

Oh carolinahuddle.com, I love you. In the way an uncle loves his nephew that he's never really seen before. I've creeped your forum before and I always enjoy my visit (stalk stalking stalker)

But whatever. W h a t e v e r. I meant that to sound like a normal man's voice, but you can read it in a sarcastic teenage girl voice if you want. The truth will be known come Thanksgiving, day of stuffing one-selves on slightly-burnt turkey and arguing with in-laws. The question we all want to know the answer to. Or at least I do. Who really is better: the mighty, undefeated 10-0 Panthers, or the pathetic, weak 3-7 Cowboys? And do you really want to know the answer, if it's not what you expect?

Happy Thanksgiving. I send my love to all Carolina Panthers fans. 

05Ussxi.jpg

Are you ready?

WVZD5Dw.jpg

Yeah, because nothing screams manly man like blueberryicedcoffee.

• Pie 2