• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What Cowboys Fans Are Saying

Jeremy Igo

21 minutes ago, blueberryicedcoffee said:

Football is a team game. Was Dan Marino elite? Definitely. Was Trent Dilfer? Hell naw.

And Brady has a weak supporting cast. lmao. And one of the best HCs in NFL history. 

Only a Cowboy fan would think Mario wasn't elite.

4 minutes ago, 15 said:

I did not contradict myself at all, actually.

derek fugging Anderson won almost as many games as romo this year and lost just as many, and he's our fugging backup.

The Cowboys squeaked out a win against a shitty New York team, and won by 10 points against two of the worst teams in football this year. Are you honestly proud of that? Are you honestly excited about that haha?

Yeah you did.  You said how can anyone think that winning football games was dependent on one player then proceeded to attack Romo based on team success. You're now disparaging the team based on quality of wins in the NFL. That's an argument that shows a lot of naivete. Which anyone who thinks Romo is not a good QB is full of. 

52 minutes ago, blueberryicedcoffee said:

Football is a team game. Was Dan Marino elite? Definitely. Was Trent Dilfer? Hell naw.

And Brady has a weak supporting cast. lmao. And one of the best HCs in NFL history. 

I'm aware football is a team sport. Thanks for pointing that out. I'm sorry that Romo isn't elite. You're not going to convince anyone here he is either. Nobody is scared of him.

...and be sure to tell your fellow Cowboy fans that Greg Hardy isn't going to do anything spectacular because he is playing the Panthers this week. If anything we will use him as a motivator, more than he will with us. 

You guys struggle with the Dolphins with Romo back and now you're going to beat the Panthers and win the Super Bowl. Please temper your expectations. It's the same story every week with opposing fans. "The Panthers haven't played anybody/Keep Cam in the pocket/Double Greg Olsen/This is a trap game for the Panthers/Cam can't beat you with his arm/etc. By halftime you will realize what you guys have gotten into.

Edited by Chief_Chokeaho

QB's gone 3-0 when he's played. I can see them taking the division pretty easily since the other 3 teams can't decide if they want to poo or get off the can. Pretty hard to argue he doesn't deserve some MVP consideration, too. He's single-handedly saving their season, especially with his favorite WR back and healed up from that lower limb injury.

SOMEbody needs to crown that man!!!!  MATT HASSLEBECK FOR MVP!!!!

• Pie 7

7 hours ago, O-Ther said:

QB's gone 3-0 when he's played. I can see them taking the division pretty easily since the other 3 teams can't decide if they want to poo or get off the can. Pretty hard to argue he doesn't deserve some MVP consideration, too. He's single-handedly saving their season, especially with his favorite WR back and healed up from that lower limb injury.

SOMEbody needs to crown that man!!!!  MATT HASSLEBECK FOR MVP!!!!

Well played sir, well played. 

• Pie 1

I'm honestly amazed at how much disrespect Romo is getting here guys. He's a very good QB in the regular season, and instantly makes the Cowboys more of a threat by playing. Some of you may have forgotten how much he's been a thorn in our foot over the years, but I haven't. Sure, his playoff appearances have left a lot to be desired, but this isn't the playoffs, and he's going to give his team motivation by his being back.

That said, I honestly think they'll still come up short to the Giants this year, as they seem to be the better team in that shithole - the NFC LEast. The main thing I'm worried about is, playing i their house, how bad will the officials try and screw us this time? There's a long history, including unwarranted ejections of our top players, the flag for Peppers when he blocked the game-winning field goal with the ball changing trajectory not once, but twice before he hit the kicker (which is legal btw Cowboys fans), and a plethora of other bullshit calls against our team when we play the Cowboys. I want a fairly called game and no injuries for either side. I hope that's not too much to ask of the WWE.... err... NFL I mean.

I think we'll take this one as well, but it's going to be a tough contest. Romo will get his, but I think our defense severely limits points, rather than yards. Cam's gonna dab.. a lot, and we'll sit at 11-0 by the end of Turkey Day. Gobble gobble motherfugers, lol.

• Pie 2

29 minutes ago, Raskle said:

I'm honestly amazed at how much disrespect Romo is getting here guys. He's a very good QB in the regular season, and instantly makes the Cowboys more of a threat by playing. Some of you may have forgotten how much he's been a thorn in our foot over the years, but I haven't. Sure, his playoff appearances have left a lot to be desired, but this isn't the playoffs, and he's going to give his team motivation by his being back.

That said, I honestly think they'll still come up short to the Giants this year, as they seem to be the better team in that shithole - the NFC LEast. The main thing I'm worried about is, playing i their house, how bad will the officials try and screw us this time? There's a long history, including unwarranted ejections of our top players, the flag for Peppers when he blocked the game-winning field goal with the ball changing trajectory not once, but twice before he hit the kicker (which is legal btw Cowboys fans), and a plethora of other bullshit calls against our team when we play the Cowboys. I want a fairly called game and no injuries for either side. I hope that's not too much to ask of the WWE.... err... NFL I mean.

I think we'll take this one as well, but it's going to be a tough contest. Romo will get his, but I think our defense severely limits points, rather than yards. Cam's gonna dab.. a lot, and we'll sit at 11-0 by the end of Turkey Day. Gobble gobble motherfugers, lol.

The issue with Romo is that he has historically folded when it really mattered.  He could not win the big games at the end of the season to put his team in the playoffs....then the one year they make it, he chokes again.

Guys has skill....he is just not a clutch time player.

I very much dislike the Cowboys.

Romo?  Romo is actually hard to dislike.  Romo has a good story and wasn't a golden boy given a gig.   Romo also shares some of that Cam magic.   He allows plays to occur that simply don't happen when other QBs are in the game.

• Pie 2