• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What Cowboys Fans Are Saying

Jeremy Igo

I tuned in to local for a few minutes today long enough to hear some cowboyee douche try to convince the host that since Romo was undefeated, two undefeated teams were playing tomorrow. 

I shared that insanity with the moron cowboy janitor when he came to vacuum my office and he immediately agreed. Having not been clever enough to formulate that gem on his own prior, I found out later he was impressed with the great news. I did get at least three more random chuckles out of him throughout the rest of the day. 

Yes, he proceeded to spread the "two undefeated teams" headline throughout the plant. 

Stupid is just stupid

• Pie 1

romo is an excellent quarterback, definitely top ten in this league, especially with dez bryant. he is the difference between a 3-7 cowboys team and a playoff cowboys team.

he will be the second best quarterback we've played this season and the third-hardest matchup. i think we'll pull it out.

• Pie 2

Yall know that D.Anderson was undefeated last season?  2-0.             I'm surprised no team offered us a couple 1st round draft picks for him.

Romo is closer to the 2-0 Anderson from last season,  than he is to the 10-0 Cam led Panthers.  

• Pie 2

1 hour ago, PhillyB said:

romo is an excellent quarterback, definitely top ten in this league, especially with dez bryant. he is the difference between a 3-7 cowboys team and a playoff cowboys team.

he will be the second best quarterback we've played this season and the third-hardest matchup. i think we'll pull it out.

Luck, Wilson and Rodgers are all better than Romo, so at best dude will be the 4th best QB we've faced to this point and you can argue that Manning and Ryan are better too, dropping him to 6th. 

I agree that had he not of been hurt, the Cowboys aren't a 3 win team, they're closer to a 5 or 6 win squad. I also agree this game is tough as the Cowboys need it much more than we do as they try and keep pace in the NFC LEast, but not for one second do I feel any need to fear Romo considering this team has faced and defeated MUCH better QBs(as well as all around MUCH better teams)this season. Panthers win this game for the same reasons they've won the last 10, we're better, top to bottom than everyone else we have played and will play. Simple.

On 11/24/2015, 9:17:56, rodeo said:

I would be perfectly happy with 11-5 as long as our last win comes on Thursday and it's an absolute fuging blow out. Please just utterly embarrass them like they've never been embarrassed before.

This is how I feel, if we were to win just one more game this regular season it needs to be against the Cowgirls. I can't stand living in Texas and listening about how amazing they are with Romo back. I want us to win and take them away from any playoffs contention so bad.

Its funny because its the same thing every week from every fan base we face.  It doesn't matter what their record is or what ours is.  Make Cam pass, hold him in the pocket, yada yada yada.  They could just copy and paste the comments from the Jags fans in week 1 and we wouldn't even know the difference.  Look eventually we will lose a game, if not this year then next, but its comical at this point.  We are definitely the most "overrated" 10-0 team in history according to every single team we play each week.  Last week I got some good laughs from the Redskins board.  We shall see.  Even if the Cowboys beat us, they aren't going anywhere this season.  We are definitely going to be in the playoffs, and probably going to be the number 1 seed in the NFC.  Never been a greater time to be a Panthers fan.  Be proud Panther Nation.  My prediction is that we win tomorrow by about 7 points,  27 to 20.  Then once again another over confident fan base will be silenced.  Its just what we do each and every week.