• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What Cowboys Fans Are Saying

Jeremy Igo

5 hours ago, Peppers90 NC said:

You called Romo "soft". So more than just a message board guy behind a computer screen, you're an idiot. You don't play QB in the nfl as a starter this long being soft.

Now I'm an idiot.  I'm sorry I hurt your feelings by calling a guy soft.  Let's see how your beloved Romo does today Cowboys fan.

On 11/24/2015, 6:55:05, Davidson Deac II said:

Romo is a top half of the league qb, the best the Cowboys have had since Aikman left.  But he is 35 years old, and probably has a year or two left before his skills begin to drop off.  And replacing him with a QB of equal or greater ability will not be easy.   So their window is closing rapidly.   And I hope we make it close a little more on Thursday. 

They will have a great draft position in the spring, so they may be able to pick up a decent replacement QB with their top 5 pick.

• Pie 2

1 hour ago, RoaringRiot said:

You're not going to to believe this....every Cowboys fan I spoke to last night who if actually from Dallas was super nice. I was in total shock. 

North Carolina Dallas fans are more or less the scum of the earth.

Dallas Dallas fans are basically like any other fan base. An outer layer of assclowns followed by the vast majority who just want to watch some good football. 

• Pie 3