• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam Mic'd Up and All it's Hilarious Glory

Jackofalltrades

53 minutes ago, Nick_81 said:

I just saw an article that spawned from this video.  I'm not going to post a link, because fug a bunch of giving that douche clicks, but here's the title...

I'm also afflicted with baby face syndrome.

I catch some crap for it and get IDed way more than I should.

Some ladies out there absolutely love the youthful look though.

If I was that ref I'd be laughing along with Cam about it the way he was.

I look like 15 or 16, so I feel bad for the ref. Lol. His role model Cam talking about his baby face must've hit him right in the feels. 

I just think it's all gonna work out for me when I'm 40. The ref definitely didn't look 36. I told my bro that he is the youngest ref I've ever seen. 

2 hours ago, Nick_81 said:

I just saw an article that spawned from this video.  I'm not going to post a link, because fug a bunch of giving that douche clicks, but here's the title...

When I was 36 if someone told me I still looked like a teenager, I would have bought that person a damn drink.

Do it now though and I know you're a damn liar. :P

5 hours ago, IGSaint said:

You're calling people Cam nuthuggers on a panthers forum, while Cam is playing at a high level and the Panthers are 10-0? Are you retarded? Is there some sort of mental imbalance going on with you? No other forum would have to deal with posters like you who call people who like their quarterback nuthuggers. You need to get the fug off this fandom with your bitter ass. 

lol dude you have no clue what you're talking about.  the guy on the video--whatever his name is--has been vehemently opposed to cam throughout the years.  that's who i was referring to.  don't you have some bitching about the saints to get to?

13 hours ago, LUUUUUKE said:

Barely got me JOAT!

He should be MIC'd up weekly. No reason we shouldn't get to experience this joy weekly!

Quoting myself, is that allowed?

anyways to my point earlier now there's an article about it. Pretty good read as well.

Important to mention it's at the top of NFL.com for all to see.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000588365/article/cam-newton-should-always-be-wired-for-sound-forever

1 hour ago, Dick the Butcher said:

lol dude you have no clue what you're talking about.  the guy on the video--whatever his name is--has been vehemently opposed to cam throughout the years.  that's who i was referring to.  don't you have some bitching about the saints to get to?

Obviously anyone with a saint in their username is a saints fan, real detective work there Einstein. And if that's what your post meant then you need to go back to school and complete english class. 

Archived