• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers at Cowboys Gameday Thread

Jeremy Igo

1 hour ago, 15 said:

This is the first loss I predicted of the season. Obviously I'm rooting for the panthers and will be cheering my ass off, but my prediction is for Dallas to pull off the win.

its more like I'm bracing myself for what's coming. The calls will be terrible, and there are several other factors that just make me nervous about the outcome of this game.

praying to god I'm dead wrong.

By why even say it?

A few games ago (Colts game) their were some minor concerns about the run game. But over the last 3 games teams have been shut down. As long as that continues we'll win. Romo is capable of besting most teams on his own without a run game, but not this team and not on his second game back.

Shut down McFadden.

• Pie 1

5 hours ago, chknwing said:

was only off a few pts from last weeks prediction of 47-17.  This week I think the cowboys play a tighter game.

38-23 Panthers

hahaha i like your idea of a tigher game Chknwing

1 hour ago, Kevin Greene said:

Watching football is your God given right on Thanksgiving. I remember years ago we'd go to my wife's Aunts' house for Thanksgiving and I'd actually have to ask them to turn the game on. Now we do it at our house and it's all about the food, brews and football. Booyah, go Panthers!

damn right. i wont marry a woman who wont at least let me watch the game when its on. hopefully i can find one that will watch it with me!

1 hour ago, Kevin Greene said:

cover_1444139326.jpg

ikr. we are averaging nearly 30ppg. i dont see us scoring less than 27.

• Pie 1