• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers at Cowboys Gameday Thread

Jeremy Igo

Ever watch a cat play with it's prey? That's what I want  to see today.

Pin them down, let them get away once or twice to give them a sense of hope. After a couple of repetitions of this, the prey knows how it's going to end, and they give up.

Maybe it's a bit cruel, but it's part of a cat's nature, and can no more be changed than the inevitability of today giving way to tomorrow.

• Pie 4

5 minutes ago, Marguide said:

Ever watch a cat play with it's prey? That's what I want  to see today.

Pin them down, let them get away once or twice to give them a sense of hope. After a couple of repetitions of this, the prey knows how it's going to end, and they give up.

Maybe it's a bit cruel, but it's part of a cat's nature, and can no more be changed than the inevitability of today giving way to tomorrow.

This

tumblr_mkp6pdRTLW1qbxi45o4_500.gif

vs

This

lecilegun.gif

• Pie 6

4 hours ago, Jeremy Igo said:

Heading to the airport, hopefully there are no delays. 

I don't know how I forgot this but I hope you have your family with you. If not thanks so much for doing this on thanksgiving and being away from your family Jeremy. I think I speak for everyone when I say it means a lot to all of us. 

• Pie 5

17 minutes ago, TheRumGone said:

I don't know how I forgot this but I hope you have your family with you. If not thanks so much for doing this on thanksgiving and being away from your family Jeremy. I think I speak for everyone when I say it means a lot to all of us. 

Thanks

We did thanksgiving yesterday. Today the wife and kids are doing thanksgiving with her sister. Worked out great.

• Pie 8