• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Inca Rising: the decline and fall of the new orleans saints

PhillyB

Hey Philly can you tell me how to post these videos from Game Rewind? Did some breakdowns on Philly Brown from last season and am trying to post them. Also done Cam breakdowns for pretty much every game this year (only ones I missed were Houston and Cowboys game but planning on catching up on those soon). Can't really post my breakdowns and get people to understand without video which I have no idea how to save and post.

6 hours ago, thomas96 said:

Hey Philly can you tell me how to post these videos from Game Rewind? Did some breakdowns on Philly Brown from last season and am trying to post them. Also done Cam breakdowns for pretty much every game this year (only ones I missed were Houston and Cowboys game but planning on catching up on those soon). Can't really post my breakdowns and get people to understand without video which I have no idea how to save and post.

I'm interested in seeing this once you get it posted.

I was listening to Sean Payton's conference call last night with panthers media. 

I'm paraphrasing what Payton said about Luke:

He is the best inside linebacker in the game

he brings so much to the table: his key and diagnosis instincts

if you line up into the same formation he will call out the play before the qb does. You gotta be real sharp with your splits, the backs depth, any indicator of a play because he will diagnose run or pass so quickly. He forces you to self scout intensely to not show your hand.

this dude will go down as the goat middle linebacker. I mean Sean Payton is a fuging douche but an offensive mastermind but Luke fugs with this guy's head. 

Edited by TheRumGone
  • Pie 4