• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What Falcons Fans Are Saying

Jeremy Igo

Let's say a Falcons fan came here and said the following:

Who have the Falcons beat?

Ryan one dimensional!

Worst 6-6 team in the NFL.

We will win Sunday, so what if they are 5-7, Monday they'll be 5-8.

That's the worst trolling I've ever seen. Please start attacking the Falcons, and not our Panthers.

• Pie 2

16 hours ago, SgtJoo said:

Matt Ryan isn't their problem, it's Shanahan.

Matt Ryan is the problem, and Shanahan isn't helping. He's the one making the throws, and his decision making and stubborness is proof that he is and always has been garbage. As soon as he lost Gonzalez as his safety valve, he could not adapt. I hope he throws 4 picks on Sunday and 8 in two weeks. I hate this piece of garbage, and he should be banished to San Francisco, which he probably will.

• Pie 2

9 hours ago, Mr Mojo Risin said:

I have 0 sympathy for the Falcons and their fans. They talked so much poo when both teams were 5-0 it is truly an early xmas gift to see their team go 1-6 in their last 7 games. I hope we destroy them 49-0 in both contests. Enjoy talking about the draft, fuging losers.

I like to believe that I am literally the only person that knew this would happen. Nothing like beating everyone in the NFC Least and a Ryan Mallet-led Houston (even though we did too)

4 hours ago, pantherj said:

Let's say a Falcons fan came here and said the following:

Who have the Falcons beat?

Ryan one dimensional!

Worst 6-6 team in the NFL.

We will win Sunday, so what if they are 5-7, Monday they'll be 5-8.

That's the worst trolling I've ever seen. Please start attacking the Falcons, and not our Panthers.

He could be next level trolling though.  Think about it, if Failcon fans have no hope going into the game, you can't crush their dreams, BUT, if they have hope, then the loss is much more painful.  I hate the Failcons so much that I don't want them to be apathetic towards our game, I want them to have all the sad feelings that will accompany their skull dragging.

3 hours ago, Carolina Cajun said:

He could be next level trolling though.  Think about it, if Failcon fans have no hope going into the game, you can't crush their dreams, BUT, if they have hope, then the loss is much more painful.  I hate the Failcons so much that I don't want them to be apathetic towards our game, I want them to have all the sad feelings that will accompany their skull dragging.

Ok wait a minute... what if he's actually a Falcons troll? What if he trolling us right now?! He's a double agent! Brilliant! jk

I think you guys win 27 to 9. The Panther D will smother an already struggling Falcon O unless they give Freeman the ball 20+ but that makes too much sense so put him down for 13. 

No need to talk about the D our O is their worse enemy. They'll play good early then tire out early in the 3rd. 

Edited by GeorgiaBoyz