• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Vikings @ Cardinals TNF Thread

The Huddler

Let's go. Week 1 of my Fantasy Football Playoffs, and I'm not even checking if my opponent has any players in this game, simply because I want to watch this game clear of any obstructions. 

Despite any implications it poses to us, this game should be very watchable, unlike that Monday Night debauchery.

Go Vikes, just because I want to see the Cardinals exposed and dissected. 

In playoffs in both of my Fantasy leagues, 1 for each side of my family

not much action tonight accept fir i need John Brown to lay an egg

btw im not a fug who has 10 leagues and is bound to be in playoffs. I have only two. One is a $70 buy in.. Another just a $20. Money riding on this poo!

My hatred for the Seahawks and confidence that we'll go 16-0 (or at very very least 15-1) has me rooting for the Cards since Seahawks fans would be so fuging annoying if they somehow end up winning that division, but my family is all form Minnesota and I'm cool with the Vikings and it would provide more cushion for us so I'm kind of split. That all being said I'm just hoping for some great football and a close, competitive game. Unfortunately I expect the Cards to run away with this one very early since the Vikings are missing their top 3 defensive players and another starter. Any Given Thursday(?) though.

Hell yeah man. I have -one- league. A 12 team, keeper league with a 35$ buy in that I've been in with the same dudes for like 6 or 7 years. 

John Brown is tough because he can be non-existent for 50 minutes, and then out of nowhere, get like 14 points on one play.

Archived