• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers - Falcons Gameday Thread

Jeremy Igo

Get Williams in there at RT. 

1. He needs snaps and 2. Remmers killing us lately

also, Shula needs to give his damn head a shake. 1st and goal would've been the perfect opportunity to give Funchess a shot at a fade and instead he calls a rollout play which has a high risk for a holding call

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• PMH4OWPW7JD2TDGWZKTOYL2T3E.jpg

• Burns best game will be against us as it is his “prove you wrong” game. And media will eat it up and ignore the rest of his season that will be good, but not great. Certainly not what they paid $30M for.
    • Most marine steering and rudder systems are hydraulic. The helm (steering wheel) on newer ships is wired, but hydraulics actually move the rudder, which are typically powered by the propulsion plant. I believe the engine is an electric diesel, so I'm fairly certain the propulsion plant powered the steering rather than the generator. And there is a thing called "steerage way," the minimum speed through the water necessary to put enough pressure on the rudder to turn the ship. The Iowa, eh? I spent some time at the War College with the CMC and I was involved in the JAG investigation of the turret explosion for a short period of time. Wiki says her gross and net tonnage are 91k and 52k, with a deadweight of about 120k tons.
    • nice! it was kind of a sad thing when we let him go. just this constant ST presence there year after year. it was always funny those few times he would actually be out on the field and have the ball thrown to him and you remember, "oh yeah...he's a WR!"