• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Rejuvenated Giants Target Panthers

Jeremy Igo

34 minutes ago, MadHatter said:

Not even close.....Seattle is a very good team.  The Giants are a bad team.

You missed my point but that's ok. 

I was not saying the Giants are a good team I am saying that playing a great team is their super bowl

if you recall the Giants gave the Patriots all they could handle. At least 3 other games they should have won 

the better a team is or the better known they are the target in the back gets larger and even also ran teams can rally for that one game

the panthers from here on out need to be at their best regardless of who they play

• Pie 1

Here is my favorite (sarcasm) quote I am hearing gints fans hold onto.

Of the last 8 teams in the history of the NFL to start 13-0..... 5 lost game 14.

Of those 5 teams that lost, 2 lost to the giants.

Clearly this is a trend.  But when you have a defense like that you grasp at straws.

49 minutes ago, raleigh-panther said:

You missed my point but that's ok. 

I was not saying the Giants are a good team I am saying that playing a great team is their super bowl

if you recall the Giants gave the Patriots all they could handle. At least 3 other games they should have won 

the better a team is or the better known they are the target in the back gets larger and even also ran teams can rally for that one game

the panthers from here on out need to be at their best regardless of who they play

Gotcha....did not get what you were saying at first.

I'm going to go ahead and predict an outcome similar to the Dallas game, where NY scores maybe twice and that's it. With really only one stellar receiver who should get shut-down, I just don't see them moving the ball against us. Plus, you pressure Eli and the dude will fold like origami.

31-14 Panthers