• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What Giants Fans Are Saying

Jeremy Igo

1 hour ago, Jeremy Igo said:

Atlanta's defense ranks higher than NYG, by the way. 

So does New Orleans' defense, but we see how that went. :(

I kid, I kid.

Obviously our defense rebounded last week even with Tillman out. The Giants offense is quite literally only OBJ and Eli. Shut down that connection and they don't score points. I foresee this happening. It may get ugly for the Giants. We have dominated the NFC East this year so far. The Cowboys got bent over and the Skins got circumcised. The Eagles were one long rushing play from a blowout, and all those teams have better defenses. Still, it's an away game and the Panthers have to balance between trying to win and trying to stay healthy. Best way for us to do that is to get out to a 30 point lead by halftime. #letsgoPanthers 

• Pie 1

This Giants team probably has the best chance to knock off Seattle in the playoffs if they are the 4/5 matchup, not that those chances are very good anyway.

A great tune up game for the playoffs and to see what we have in the secondary.

I'm not advocating losing on purpose but if the Panthers had to lose a game, with Atlanta next week and the Cardinals not having the easiest of schedules to finish the season, this wouldn't be that "bad" of a loss in the grand scheme of things.

24 minutes ago, UpstatePanther said:

So does New Orleans' defense, but we see how that went. :(

I kid, I kid.

Obviously our defense rebounded last week even with Tillman out. The Giants offense is quite literally only OBJ and Eli. Shut down that connection and they don't score points. I foresee this happening. It may get ugly for the Giants. We have dominated the NFC East this year so far. The Cowboys got bent over and the Skins got circumcised. The Eagles were one long rushing play from a blowout, and all those teams have better defenses. Still, it's an away game and the Panthers have to balance between trying to win and trying to stay healthy. Best way for us to do that is to get out to a 30 point lead by halftime. #letsgoPanthers 

We dropped 41 on the Saints...so I don't get your point with that first line.

• Pie 8

After the Colts left Baltimore I became a Giants fan (2 reason LT from UNC and my brothers loved Dallas and my Parents the Skins)  I liked the Giants for 10 years and still my favorite in the NFC East but this team is a bad loss from imploding.   That loss will come this weekend. 

OBJ is top 5 WR in NFL and an amazing talent and would be awesome with Cam.  I think J-No will slow him down and Manning has nothing else.

We should dominate this game.   Rivera has to keep his foot on the gas pedal and our team needs to stay focused.  We'll finish the season 16-0.

34 minutes ago, DaveThePanther2008 said:

After the Colts left Baltimore I became a Giants fan (2 reason LT from UNC and my brothers loved Dallas and my Parents the Skins)  I liked the Giants for 10 years and still my favorite in the NFC East but this team is a bad loss from imploding.   That loss will come this weekend. 

OBJ is top 5 WR in NFL and an amazing talent and would be awesome with Cam.  I think J-No will slow him down and Manning has nothing else.

We should dominate this game.   Rivera has to keep his foot on the gas pedal and our team needs to stay focused.  We'll finish the season 16-0.

My only issue is if they start McClain on the outside.  Dude is 5'9, not sure how he'll do in this defense.  

I dont think New York can put up 24 on us.  We have never scored less than 24.  I dont see this as a blowout by any means given they are playing at home but I truly believe Cam and the offense will score whatever they need to in order to win.  I hope we have a big enough lead to rest some starters like last week.  If you jump on Eli early and often he tends to have a bad game.  If they score points and get rolling he is much much tougher.  Looking forward to seeing how the secondary plays going forward. 

• Pie 1

I think Beckham Jr and Antonio Brown are the two best WRs in the game. 

I don't expect us to be running a ton of man with our current CB situation.  That means Giants can dictate some scenarios in regards to who will be covering Beckham Jr.  

So some big pass plays definitely could be made we aren't use to seeing....Personally, I hope I am wrong and despite having issues at CB they run a lot of man w/ Norman on Beckham.  My guess is just that the man coverage would be asking a lot of our #2 CB and nickel CB at this point.

also, it will be interesting to see what our run game is.  Stewart has been it...and he hasn't really had holes, just dragging dudes.  What will the impact of not having him be and how will that impact our O?  Will we be a heavy Tobert/Fozzy O?  Or will the rookies make their debut?

Definitely an exciting game.  Even w/ injuries, Giants have bad defense, can't run, and a one man WR offense.....Carolina should win. 

• Pie 4