• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What Giants Fans Are Saying

Jeremy Igo

NY Daily News had an article about how to beat us.

They had a scout on there saying the Giants should be able to pass on us.  He stated we have nice stats but our pass rush actually wasn't that good.  Credited Norman as good but that Beckham was simply much better at what he does than Norman is at what he does.

Pretty garbage article overall so I won't link to it.  

• Pie 3

7 minutes ago, CRA said:

NY Daily News had an article about how to beat us.

They had a scout on there saying the Giants should be able to pass on us.  He stated we have nice stats but our pass rush actually wasn't that good.  Credited Norman as good but that Beckham was simply much better at what he does than Norman is at what he does.

Pretty garbage article overall so I won't link to it.  

Sounds like what Atlanta was saying as well.

Giants and the NY media market are delusional....always has been and always will be.

I figure JNo is up to the task, but I bet we roll a safety over the top as well. They have no one else to throw to. They cannot run the ball at all, and their pass blocking sucks. This might be the game our pass rush gets back on track, and I expect we will be running it down their throats all day. 

4 hours ago, Jeremy Igo said:

This week the Carolina Panthers find themselves in a familiar position, playing a team that sees this game as a playoff type game. The Giants are fighting still for the NFC East title. It reflects in their fans attitudes. 

See what I mean? The playoffs have started early for the Giants. What is just another game for Carolina is do or die for NYG. Carolina needs to be prepared for a hostile environment. Exciting stuff. 

Seems reasonable, except the Panthers just delivered a 38-0 shutout to a team where Cam Newton destroyed the opposition from the pocket. Atlanta's defense ranks higher than NYG, by the way. 

There is a lot going on this week. Sometimes teams do lose focus. But the Panthers, on the cusp of a perfect season, I don't feel will let their eye off the ball. 

....even more reasonable. 

Or.... you were playing the Dolphins and one of the worst defenses in the league. 

They aren't THAT team? Has no business going 16-0 when they are already 13-0? Hot take right there. 

giphy.gif

Fair enough. No one wants to be dabbed on just before Christmas. :(

View full article

Pie only for JLAW

• Pie 2

I think Odell will have a great game on us to be honest. They will put him in position to be succesful, IE: no where near Josh Norman. Our equalizer is the pass rush and blitz. If w create pressure, we create turnovers. Turnovers leads to points, points lead to blowouts. That is the formula on defense this week, create pressure and prosper.

Offensively it sounds like Stew might not even play this week so we need Fozzy, Tolbert, and CAP to play well. The Giants are a very poor tackling team so it's important we get the ball in the hands of runners. If a guy like Jerricho Clutchery could come in handy this week.

I'm sorry, but Eli is and has always been terrible in my opinion.

In his most successful tenure, the Giants had a good running game and a good defense.

They are a team struggling to win a bad division, and that is pretty much the only thing that could keep it close. That, or us playing 2nd and 3rd stringers for the second half. I fully expect, and I haven't really been this confident at all this year despite our continued success, the Panthers to go to NY and dominate the Giants much like we did the Falcons. Eli is in for a rough day, and OBJ can only do so much.

45-10 Panthers

• Pie 1

8 minutes ago, h0llywood said:

and of course...fantasy football season playoffs is now and you have OBJ...but you have to start him right?

NOPE! I don't have him, but I've sat Julio Jones and other people when they face our defense. If I had OBJ he'd be on the bench this week. 8 catches 92 yards max. Decent stats in a PPR league, but most people will have better options this week.