• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What Giants Fans Are Saying

Jeremy Igo

I think this will definitely be a good game especially with the premier matchup of Josh Norman vs Odell Beckham. The Panthers have a few injuries going into this game  but I still don't think we take our eyes off the prize and lose the focus we have maintained throughout this season. As long as we keep playing hard physical Carolina football we can definitely pull out this game with a win. I'm excited for this game just keep pounding Panthers! 

9 hours ago, Bronn said:

NOPE! I don't have him, but I've sat Julio Jones and other people when they face our defense. If I had OBJ he'd be on the bench this week. 8 catches 92 yards max. Decent stats in a PPR league, but most people will have better options this week.

Hope so.  I am against him in my league and have the Panthers DEF.  I need something good to happen with the news today that I will have to win without Luck and Stew

IMO this is Normans biggest test yet, the Giants offense is playing at a much higher level than the Falcons or should I say Eli, but he puts up his fair share of turds.  I would like to see norman shadow Odell the whole game, although Randle and Harris are both capable receivers.  We will find out how dire our CBs(not named norman) situation is after this ball game.  Hopefully our pass rush shows out and they should.  The cluster fug of backfield in NY doesn't scare anyone.

Edited by Diehardpanther02

5 hours ago, MadHatter said:

I don't think so. 

We will keep doing what we have been doing all season.....why in the world would we change our offensive philosophy when we are playing the 32nd ranked defense in the NFL.

Being without the #3 RB in the league, that you've had all year as your workhorse, is no loss to scoff at. 

Stewart's a solid 1/3 of our offense.

Edited by TheNewStandard

20 minutes ago, Diehardpanther02 said:

IMO this is Normans biggest test yet, the Giants offense is playing at a much higher level than the Falcons or should I say Eli, but he puts up his fair share of turds.  I would like to see norman shadow Odell the whole game, although Randle and Harris are both capable receivers.  We will find out how dire our CBs(not named norman) situation is after this ball game.  Hopefully our pass rush shows out and they should.  The cluster fug of backfield in NY doesn't scare anyone.

I think Eli and the gnats are par with ATL. 

8 hours ago, TheNewStandard said:

Being without the #3 RB in the league, that you've had all year as your workhorse, is no loss to scoff at. 

Stewart's a solid 1/3 of our offense.

Stewart is a great RB.  But, our run game will NOT suffer with Tolbert, Fozzy, and CAP running the ball against this god awful Giants defense.

NY will score 17-20 points (with OBJ making a couple of big plays).  Problem is that this offense is rolling and will put up 30+ again AGAINST THE WORST DEFENSE IN THE LEAGUE. 

12 minutes ago, MadHatter said:

Stewart is a great RB.  But, our run game will NOT suffer with Tolbert, Fozzy, and CAP running the ball against this god awful Giants defense.

NY will score 17-20 points (with OBJ making a couple of big plays).  Problem is that this offense is rolling and will put up 30+ again AGAINST THE WORST DEFENSE IN THE LEAGUE. 

I think part of the fact that the offense is rolling is because stewart is able to pick up positive yardage on almost every run.  Hes hard to bring down.  Teams have to compensate and stack the line to try and stop him from grinding out 10 yards every 3 plays.  I'm not sure the other backs will be able to do the same.  If teams dont have to bring in an extra player to the line to help with the run they can drop that player back into coverage which would help against carolinas passing attack.  Stewarts not flashy but carolina needs those yards he grinds out.

Edited by chknwing

7 minutes ago, chknwing said:

I think part of the fact that the offense is rolling is because stewart is able to pick up positive yardage on almost every run.  Hes hard to bring down.  Teams have to compensate and stack the line to try and stop him from grinding out 10 yards every 3 plays.  I'm not sure the other backs will be able to do the same.  If teams dont have to bring in an extra player to the line to help with the run they can drop that player back into coverage which would help against carolinas passing attack.  Stewarts not flashy but carolina needs those yards he grinds out.

I do not think we will have any dropoff in run production in this game....their defense is just that bad.

If this was against a good D, I would be worried a little.  But, against the Giants D.....not worried.

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, MadHatter said:

I do not think we will have any dropoff in run production in this game....their defense is just that bad.

If this was against a good D, I would be worried a little.  But, against the Giants D.....not worried.

This. Their best pass rusher has a permanent oven mitt on his hand. I wouldn't want to go against our offensive line with a handicap like that. If this were to become a shoot out, we've got a lot better ammo, so I'm not greatly concerned. 

• Pie 1

I'm interested to see how successful all of our replacement players are in this game. I feel like we underestimate our scheme and play calling on both sides of the ball...in other words, I think more of our success comes from the players executing the play calls rather than from having a bunch of talented players. Then, when you have great talent at certain positions (QB, DL, LB, CB) executing good play calls, those players become all-pro.