• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What Giants Fans Are Saying

Jeremy Igo

They still have Cruz and Randle right? They are more than just OBJ, and our secondary is kind of hurting. I could see this being a 34-31 game that comes down to the last possession. On the road, in the cold, in New York, this is going to be tough. Cannot take them for granted in the least bit. Fozzy could have fumble-itis. Just can't turn over the ball. Take advantage of mistakes, keep their offense off the field. If their D is that bad, we should be able to control the game by controlling the ball. 

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, RumHam said:

They still have Cruz and Randle right? They are more than just OBJ, and our secondary is kind of hurting. I could see this being a 34-31 game that comes down to the last possession. On the road, in the cold, in New York, this is going to be tough. Cannot take them for granted in the least bit. Fozzy could have fumble-itis. Just can't turn over the ball. Take advantage of mistakes, keep their offense off the field. If their D is that bad, we should be able to control the game by controlling the ball. 

Cruz is on injured reserve. I don't think he has played at all this year.

• Pie 2

I'm sure it's been said, but I don't see this game going much different than the Dallas game. You got a few in your fanbase feeling a bit nervous(for some unknown f'ing reason) and an opposing fanbase that's feeling a little froggy due to their previous weeks win. It's all very familiar.  This Carolina team is just too damn good at too many positions to lose to a poor team like the Giants. The Giants would absolutely have to play flawless football for 4 qtrs to have a shot at topping us. NOTHING they've done all year leads one to believe they are capable of that kind of game.

Edited by BANE
  • Pie 5

3 hours ago, BANE said:

I'm sure it's been said, but I don't see this game going much different than the Dallas game. You got a few in your fanbase feeling a bit nervous(for some unknown f'ing reason) and an opposing fanbase that's feeling a little froggy due to their previous weeks win. It's all very familiar.  This Carolina team is just too damn good at too many positions to lose to a poor team like the Giants. The Giants would absolutely have to play flawless football for 4 qtrs to have a shot at topping us. NOTHING they've done all year leads one to believe they are capable of that kind of game.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/recap?gameId=400791591

23 hours ago, RumHam said:

I trust fozzy's hands it's probably the only reason he's starting over CAP

I am excited but nervous to see the Fozzy/CAP combo at back.  IMO that is the biggest game changer.  Even if OBJ goes off they can't beat us if our running game stays at the same level it has.  Stew is a power runner, Fozzy is not, and we have yet to see enough from CAP to pass any judgement.  Keep the ground game going, we win.  If not, it's a close fight decided by pass rush and our new nickels and CBs.

Not worried about our run game. Their LBs don't have the speed to match up with Thor. They won't have the speed to get to the edge on read option or pulls and sweeps after our interior 3 manhandle the middle of that Band-Aid and bubblegum makeshift DT position. Their LBs will have to stay home to try to stop the bleeding inside, leaving the edges vulnerable in the second half, after they've gotten gassed.

Or we'll shock them out of the gate since there's little tape of 2015 Fozzy for them to study.