• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers changes this week, what you need to know

Jeremy Igo

Who reported he had a partially torn ACL? Cause I seriously question the accuracy of that report. I wish we had a quote and source. 

Most ACL injuries are partial tears. It's hard to imagine recovering without surgery, within the span of 4 weeks from a tear.  So I'm having a hard time buying that Tillman is moving and cutting in practice with a torn ACL.

Edited by Cat

1 hour ago, KendrickPanther said:

I get the feeling Cap has been benched because of the mental side of things. Picking up blitzes and knowing the playbook. Hopefully he can prove himself in the heat of battle. I wouldn't mind seeing Wheger either he has some speed and pour.

2 things I'm concerned about is picking up blocks and fumbling the ball. I'm less concerned about yards per carry. 

53 minutes ago, Cat said:

Who reported he had a partially torn ACL? Cause I seriously question the accuracy of that report. I wish we had a quote and source. 

Most ACL injuries are partial tears. It's hard to imagine recovering without surgery, within the span of 4 weeks from a tear.  So I'm having a hard time buying that Tillman is moving and cutting in practice with a torn ACL.

I think the majority of reports are that he partially tore his ACL. Which is what a sprain is. It's the severity of the year that is in question. Today's practice is critical in determining that for this week.