• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers - Falcons Gameday Thread

Jeremy Igo

2 minutes ago, Silent Majority said:

lol some of these posters have no shame. Whatever its 1 loss and quite frankly the way we played, we deserved to lose. I just dont care to hear the gloating and told yous so's from fans of teams, who either couldn't beat us or are not even relevant or even those hating ass so called fans who were quiet as church mice for 14 games.

It's not ONE freaking loss. It's also a loss of a chance at history. Clearly Cam Newton didn't care about 15-0 any more than he cared about the MVP, so why should anyone around here have EVER cared if he doesn't? 

Edited by ThinkAboutIt

1 minute ago, ickmule said:

Others have said it all day.....the offense gets a lot of its energy from Cam and today he was flat like he was back when we were losing. He also looked detached after the first drive. Honestly he is the most important piece of this team and if he can't come out and lead a victory against a crappy team he doesn't deserve to be MVP. If this was the Cardinals we barley lost to I wouldn't be as bothered, but the Falcons gave us every opportunity to win and we couldn't get it done. 

A lot of teams struggle to go 16-0. No reason to get butt-hurt over it. It's one game and teams have been playing out of their minds against us because we have that target on our backs. 

if you want to bench the player who you claim has gotten us this far, then don't celebrate when he delivers a big win for us. 

The Jets just beat the Patriots. 

Just now, carolinahiatt said:

Benched an MVP player?  Your drunk 

Sit him for a series until he ACTS LIKE he wants to be on the field. If he goes back out there again acting like he doesn't want to be there, then bench him. This team isn't about Cam Newton. It's about trying to win the game. Cam sucking the life out of the stadium was the undoing of the offense today. 

3 minutes ago, ThinkAboutIt said:

It's not ONE freaking loss. It's also a loss of a chance at history. Clearly Cam Newton didn't care about 15-0 any more than he cared about the MVP, so why should anyone around here have EVER cared if he doesn't? 

What are you talking about?! I'm seriously embarrassed for and by you. Stop posting!

1 minute ago, ThinkAboutIt said:

Sit him for a series until he ACTS LIKE he wants to be on the field. If he goes back out there again acting like he doesn't want to be there, then bench him. This team isn't about Cam Newton. It's about trying to win the game. Cam sucking the life out of the stadium was the undoing of the offense today. 

Thank god you're not coaching the team. Cam might not have had a chance to put together several 4th quarter comebacks like he did this year. 

1 minute ago, Navy_football said:

What are you talking about?! I'm seriously embarrassed for and by you. Stop posting!

24 minutes ago, Proudiddy said:

I also like how the refs held their whistle all game until that last meaningless drive and then called a penalty every f'ing play once the game was basically over...  so, when you look at the stats, it looks like an evenly called game, when it was anything but.

I want to see Matt Ryan punched in the face with a fuging mack truck.  Bitch ass motherfuger.

• Pie 1