• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers - Falcons Gameday Thread

Jeremy Igo

1 minute ago, tiger7_88 said:

fuging receivers... DON'T JUST FUGGING STAND THERE IF YOUR QB IS FLUSHED FROM THE POCKET! YOU'RE NOT FUGGING GETTING OPEN STANDING FUGGING STILL!

Yep that has always been an issue with this group. That's what guys like Baldwin and Kearse do best, working back towards Wilson when the play breaks down

• Pie 2

1 minute ago, Fox007 said:

It's the same plays in the same area of the field that stop all of our drives in every game....think the Panthers self scout?

We are 4th in the league in scoring td's in the red zone.  Obviously our play calling or execution or both in that area has been pretty decent.

I do think the read option needs to be used less with Stewart out though.

Just now, *FreeFua* said:

Yep that has always been an issue with this group. That's what guys like Baldwin and Kearse do best, working back towards Wilson when the play breaks down

I usually hate your posts because you're one of the most negative dudes on here but that is a very good point. 

1 minute ago, ThinkAboutIt said:

DO YOU WANT TO WIN THIS fuging GAME? 

Hey Ron. If Cam is going to continue moping around, put Anderson in there. I'm tired of this lack of energy from him.

This may be more of a player's focus issue, lot has gone on in the last week, Cam's had a baby and Norman and Odell have been on ESPN every day this past week. it is what it is.