• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers - Falcons Gameday Thread

Jeremy Igo

Im so fuging angry...  thats on the officials and the OL.  Its fuging ridiculous man.  Im pissed the fug off.

Only thing worst than losing today wouldve been losing next week and then having to sit a week and marinate on that.  Now, we have one week to get our poo together and get back on track because we looked absolutely fuging pathetic and flat as poo today.  We werent ready at all.  Refs completely changwd the complexion of the game...  but honestly, with hhow the OL played, idk that it mattered.  And i really hope that didnt lose Cam the MVP.

Regardless, we netter come out fuging angry next week and play like our lives depended on it.  Today was fuging inexcusable. 

2 minutes ago, Camvp said:

He didn't play well at all but the offensive line never gave him a chance.  They got curbstomped by the team in the league last in sacks.

Cam DID NOT WANT TO BE ON THE FIELD. You could see it on his face all game. Maybe if he had some life the rest of the offense would've shown some too. 

1 minute ago, MountainHeel66 said:

Ok... a few things.

1st, sorry guys this is on me x 2 today. I bought my gf a Keuchly jersey for christmas and shes the biggest football jinx I know. I then decided, after turning the game off when we turned it over on downs, decided to turn it back on when I heard we got the ball back.. 

2nd, is there an ignore button or a ban petition anywhere i can use on certain clowns around here?? This is beyond ridiculous and I can't fathom why some people are allowed to post. $h!t posting happens but total trolls out for nothing more than cheap thrills by pissing others off or reveling in heir misery is not what forums are supposed to be about.

I'm gonna give a certain someone one or two more posts before he gets a troll break. 

• Pie 1

Yea they deserved to lose this but I agree with others about the coaching...they didn't have Hardy's back they didn't have Dwills  back or Smitty's and they didn't have Norman and Benes back with the bat situation...perpetually apologizing for poo that isn't on us or our fault and being a little bitch.

I'd quit on him too